Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
80% chance today and tomorrow afternoon. Taking the little guy out for 9 this morning.

52* at tee off, upper 60's by noon. North winds around 10.

68 this afternoon, a little wind. May play after work.

Mostly sunny, 78°, and 25-30 mph winds! Excellent day to play golf.

I don't know what I'm gonna do when I leave here and don't have wind to fight every day I'm on the course!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Gonna be about 35F at tee off. I love my UA compression gear.

Low 40's right now, but should reach 72* today. I may decide to play after work again today.

It's supposed to rain... That's not good for the fate of my golf match.

Low 40's right now, but should reach 72* today. I may decide to play after work again today.

Dammit, duey, why should Nebraska be so much warmer than WI? By the way, I don't think that driver in you avatar conforms to the rules of golf. It's too small.

Kevin

Supposed to be 80 here today...:D

It was 81 and sunny yesterday. I was working.

It's 42 and cloudy now, and tee time is at 11:07

Sent from my taco using Tapatalk

Sunny and 72 in DFW today!

perfect except for the wind

Just your typical end of April 33 degrees with the potential for 8-10 inches of snow by the end of the day. Nothing to see here, folks.

Ugh.

Perfect day. 74, sunny, and minimal north winds. Heading out for 18 shortly.

Finally starting to dry out. We have had over 40 inches of rain so far in 2012 and my home course is a bog. With any luck things will be back in playing condition in a couple of weeks.

Just your typical end of April 33 degrees with the potential for 8-10 inches of snow by the end of the day. Nothing to see here, folks.

Ugh.

I mean come on it's practically May!

Tappin!

drizzly crappy windy cloudy wet miserable

It was supposed to be low 80s today and mid 80s tomorrow, but it was 91 when we finished our round today. Now they are talking about 93 tomorrow. Then 77 on Thursday, 66 on Friday and 55 to 58 on Saturday thru Monday!

Have a match tomorrow, and it's supposed to be in the 50s and overcast. Meh.

Dammit, duey, why should Nebraska be so much warmer than WI? By the way, I don't think that driver in you avatar conforms to the rules of golf. It's too small.

Kevin

Lol, one of the new 747 Classic's.

93 degree's today, I had sweat bubbles making out with other sweat bubbles. They are calling for 50* as a high on Saturday, lol.

93, thats insane

of course during teh week we have high 60's and low 70's and on the weekend we are in the 40's and rainy again (this would make 3 straight saturdays wtc)

72 and cloudy with a slight drizzle. Not too bad though.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

91, partly cloudy, but winds at 20-25!! Heading out shortly.

perfect today except the stupid wind which blew about a million miles an hour every time i hit my ball... it was about 65 out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back