Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 96* when we finished our round today. That's like the average high of August.

high of 59* today, playing 9 after work.....then for the 3rd straight saturday, rain all day expected, so moving round to Sunday

Good day for two.

c6e4e909-7dde-51e0.jpg

We have some rain coming, but not a lot. Depends on how much comes down at once. Like a 60% chance of rain all day (but a 40% chance of no rain!). Going to be windy either way, 22 mph with 33 mph gusts.

28 MPH winds with gusts to 40. Should I even waste my time.

Warm or cold wind JRod?

86, mostly sunny, and north winds at 16 MPH for my 10am tee time.

Wtc is up with the weather? We actually have a frost advisory here this morning and tonight. It's 39* this morning but sunny and not much wind.

45*, windy and rain... not a good day for golf. Time to get in for a golftec lesson to make up for it :banana:

About 55* and overcast today for my match. Where'd the warm go?

Man, Wasnt looking good today so cancelled my round with a friend.. About that time it got better. Tomorrow for sure

About the same as yesterday. Partly sunny, 84, winds from the SSE at 17 gusting to 25 or a tad bit higher.

About the same as yesterday. Partly sunny, 84, winds from the SSE at 17 gusting to 25 or a tad bit higher.

I need to move down there. My sister just moved down there and is calling me every day bragging about the weather. /sadface

I need to move down there. My sister just moved down there and is calling me every day bragging about the weather. /sadface

Yeah, nothing but sun the next few weeks but a little windy. Can't complain though I suppose. C'mon down, we need more TX THP'ers! Good weather, cheap housing, and great Tex Mex.

Just add 10 miles an hour to winds and you got the forecast for here today......Always windy on the coast!

On a related note, Cookie have you ever seen a year with so much wind??? I can't remember playing in less than 15 mph winds all year....most of the time 20+

Just add 10 miles an hour to winds and you got the forecast for here today......Always windy on the coast!

On a related note, Cookie have you ever seen a year with so much wind??? I can't remember playing in less than 15 mph winds all year....most of the time 20+

Weather is definitely abnormal. Higher winds and 10* higher temps on average. Good thing these Bridgestone balls are the best I have ever played in windy conditions. :D

Played at Jekyll Island and St Simons Island the last three days with temps in the hight 80's low 90's with 10-15 mph wind, the wind made it pretty comfortable and I really enjoyed the great weather, looking for low 90's today here in central Georgia.

First time in a long time I'm not able to play because of the rain. Looks like non stop all day. Thank god I got to play Friday afternoon.

Yesterday was about the perfect day with sunny and no wind, temps in lower 70's. I had to work! Today I'm off early, but cooler with a chance of rain.

started off crappy then the sun came out just in time for my eye opening lesson

Played this past friday 40 degrees, 30mph wind gusts...toughest round of my life...for the first time EVER i asked myself - is it really worth it? Now i am sitting in my office looking out at a perfect 60 degree day, not a cloud in the sky, and my clubs are still in the trunk - WHY AM I HERE!?!

It's hot. Really, really hot. 90* and then some. Plus humidity. Plus a complete lack of breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back