Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 degrees today with a light wind. Great weather

Yesterday was about as good as it gets for golf. 65 degrees, sunny and not a breath of wind. PERFECT

Yep, yesterday was another typical Left coast "winter" golf experience. :cool:

I thought of this thread when I saw the 6 inch tall waterproof golf boots on Golf Galaxy's website today.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

It's suppose to be in the 40's today and low 50's tomorrow and Thursday. I'm crossing my fingers the snow will melt today so I can get out there tomorrow and Thursday. I haven't swung a club in 2 weeks!

Slowly warming but 52 right now. Once the sun gets up should warm to 70. First few holes will be in the chill of Florida air

It's going to be on the upper 60's today & tomorrow. I'm playing tomorrow to take advantage of the weather before I spend the Christmas holidays in N Texas.

Tapping away on my iPhone

Just saw a vid of the Saudis dealing with their cars in the snow and thought "Is this Texas"? Lol

There are 6 tee times taken, all right around 10:00. We got 10:16 and are hoping we can go off the back.

Jealous...we are still snowed in. :banghead:

KellyBo is playing in a Ladies get together at Monroe CC today. It's a who can wear the ugliest sweater deal. I'm getting the itch to get out there and whack the hell out of a ball soon. With it getting in the upper 60's and flirting 70 degrees this weekend, it's not helping things :at-wits-end:

KellyBo is playing in a Ladies get together at Monroe CC today. It's a who can wear the ugliest sweater deal. I'm getting the itch to get out there and whack the hell out of a ball soon. With it getting in the upper 60's and flirting 70 degrees this weekend, it's not helping things :at-wits-end:

Get on out there and support that awesome wife of your's!

Get on out there and support that awesome wife of your's!

I've actually thought about that. I may slide by there on my way to the gym today :thumb:

Supposed to be headed towards the 70s this weekend here. Love it.

Enjoy the nice weather and get out and play! The weather in New York is cold and snowing, no long ball going on here...

11" measured in our backyard since Friday night. It's snowing again now, maybe another inch today. And some local Toledo weatherman is teasing the possibility of a blizzard this weekend if things pan out right.

So... guess it's the putting green in the basement for the near future. It's too damn cold in the garage to put up the net.

So jealous of all of you getting outside to play...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Supposed to be somewhat nice in the ATL today. Might just head to the range at lunchtime

KG

Just Tapping Away

We're golfing today! Finally!

1475984_10151913736038645_765973674_n.jpg

Looks to be 60s here today. Cant ask for a better day in december. Should have lots of fun playing with randy!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Looks to be 60s here today. Cant ask for a better day in december. Should have lots of fun playing with randy!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Wish I could get down there to join ya. I've been jonesing for some golf but luckily the snow is keeping me well occupied. Enjoy your round!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I was heading out to the course this morning, but turned back when I saw my car had icicles on it. Later a buddy called and said he played. He hit a pitch which landed short of one green, it came down in a trap and bounced up and out to 6' of the pin. LOL

Our weather is improving this week so golf tomorrow and Friday (high 40's and mid 50's respectively). Sunday is supposed to hit 70 degrees - I hope the trend continues for a few weeks!

Looks like no Christmas Eve golf this year.

1522298_10151917536333645_264461946_n.jpg

937a793f49a986e668f0ae42e811ccb2.jpg

Starting at mid 60s then drifting down slowly. Starting with shorts but will have rain gear handy if needed.

Light coating of snow this morning and cold, -8* windchill. No golf today ;-)

1500853_10152104991676221_601646681_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back