Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is 28 and icy here.

Snow everywhere but debating heading to the range.

Don't think I like the looks of that, Smally!

Don't think I like the looks of that, Smally!

Not bad yet. I dropped Jacqui off at work so I'll have to go out to get her later, and it should be coming down by then.

Just drove to pick my wife up at work. Seen two cars spun around because of the icy roads.

My clubs are in the closet, and my usual course is closed, but it was near 50 today and the local private CC had a number of twosomes making their way around when I drove by.

/jealous

67 and sunny today.

Tappin away

50 and rain all day long

Too bad it was 55 and sunny today but it dropped 8 in on us this past Tuesday... Going to have to find a simulator.

Typing using TaP Tap Taparootalk...

It finally started snowing. I'll be out in the driveway in the morning.

That sucks Smalls.

Shouldn't be too bad, it started late, so they have about halved the amount of snow they thought we'd get. Which is good, because I have a few neighbors drives I do for them.

It finally started snowing. I'll be out in the driveway in the morning.

Hope you don't get too much. I can see it on my phone not far east of us, but should miss us. Flurries at most.

7etuhavu.jpg

My car's under there I think.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Damn James, looks like most of it hit the car, lol. Sucks!

Hope that stays away from here.

Hope so too, my brother is supposed to be landing a MCI around 9:30 if the weather holds out.

Damn James, looks like most of it hit the car, lol. Sucks!

I think we got around 8-10" here...no golf for a few days I think! lol

We got just under 5" possible another inch over night

We got just under 5" possible another inch over night

Seems crazy, but pretty sure you guys down there have gotten more snow than us the last few years straight.

Played 36 holes today wearing shorts. Love me some Florida.

swing your swing

42-44* for this afternoons round but unfortunately also have a cold north wind at 15 MPH.

Bundle up time!

7etuhavu.jpg

My car's under there I think.

Just saw 13.5 posted for Greatbend, hope you guys are doing ok today. #DiggingOut

Now that's a lot of snow

Nothing quite like playing golf on the first day of winter, in shorts, and in the rain with 30 plus gusts in Virginia and not freezing your nuts off. The 20 degree drop from 73 to about 55 on holes 8 and 9 was spectacular, especially in soaking wet shorts and polo shirt. I cant wait to see what I play like when it warms up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back