Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
High in the 80s!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Dry and breezy here, about 72ish. approx 2 hours till the first tee!

well its a nice 100 degrees with little to no wind... no golf for me today. just to hot to even have a good time..

heat index has been over 100 the past few weeks...
ive gotten a few rounds in and as long as i wipe the sweat off my hands and drink lots of powerade i was fine... the waiting on the groups in front was brutal when there was no shade tho

Weather's looking good for sunday 88 with a slight breeze, oh yeah!

good ol storm rollin in right now. temperature is slowly dropping from 98 and some wind now. i think i might go play 9 now since its coolin off finally haha

Its def. June gloom today. It rained and I had to wear a jacket this morning and it about 68* outside still...I was waiting for the sume to come out, but it doesn't look like it will make an appearance today!

it was hot hot earlier... it just finished pouring a few mins ago

Played on Monday at Sarasota National and it had not rained here in close to 3 weeks. The greens were as fast as any I have ever played on. Since that time, we have had rain the last two days, but nothing real bad.

Playing today at Sarasota National again this morning with THP member biggsy and I am hoping we can not only hold off the rain, but that the greens are still pretty slick.

Played on Monday at Sarasota National and it had not rained here in close to 3 weeks. The greens were as fast as any I have ever played on. Since that time, we have had rain the last two days, but nothing real bad.

Playing today at Sarasota National again this morning with THP member biggsy and I am hoping we can not only hold off the rain, but that the greens are still pretty slick.

Nice, have fun and say hi to Bigs!! I love that course, so much fun to play there.

Nice, have fun and say hi to Bigs!! I love that course, so much fun to play there.

We tried to get on to Riverwood and it was booked solid.

We tried to get on to Riverwood and it was booked solid.

And I know why, that place is even more fun, as long you dont mind the tighter fairways. Both amazing courses, FL golf on full display.

Speaking of golf weather, its a crisp 55* right now with a forecast of 82* today, looks like Im heading out to play and sleep later!

hit 'em straight buddy....you're going to be plenty warmed up for our round on Monday! me? not so much

And I know why, that place is even more fun, as long you dont mind the tighter fairways. Both amazing courses, FL golf on full display.

Speaking of golf weather, its a crisp 55* right now with a forecast of 82* today, looks like Im heading out to play and sleep later!

enjoy the new stick!!!! absolutely perfect golfing weather...

welll not so good here, three straight days of rain and today is 80% chance of more rain! :banghead:

absolutely perfect today... low humidity... high 70's... 10 mins ill be on the road headed to greenbriar

Perfect golfing weather today...high of 75 :)

beauitful day here if your a duck or frog! oh well looks like I might sneak a round in on Sunday, only draw back is the courses will be packed and soggy

70 and sunny with a light sea breeze. But i mean come on... When is it not golf weather in San Diego!

Right now in Connecticut it is absolutely beautiful! The nice weather is supposed to continue throughout next week. Far cry from last years frequent rain.

Was a nice cool 85 here today after 2 weeks of high 90's. Supposed to be 93 tomorrow and 97 monday so I guess thats the end of that. We need rain bad, everything is getting crispy.

70 and sunny with a light sea breeze. But i mean come on... When is it not golf weather in San Diego!

i miss san diego...

today was perfect in the morning mid 70's and sunny... i got 9 in during work

rain.... that is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back