Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be 100* today so OEM and I are of course going to tee off at noon. I may melt so This may be my last post on THP....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck you two. Stay hydrated!

Looks like rainy Florida will keep me from golf today. Shame too because a nice local course has a $15 for 18 hole special going on. One of the few positives of the crummy North Tampa economy.

it is hot hot outside... at least its a DRY heat

Rain, rain and more rain. Through Friday.

hey pokeefe, which course? I'm just up the road from you about 40-45 min

Looks like rainy Florida will keep me from golf today. Shame too because a nice local course has a $15 for 18 hole special going on. One of the few positives of the crummy North Tampa economy.

Its been nice and cool around these parts, high of 72 today! A little mist this morning, just enough to dirty the car!

Finally saw the sun today after 4 days of overcast and rain. Honestly, it felt good to golf in that weather. Now we're just waiting for our usual mid afternoon sprinkle. Mid nineties was the high today.

finally go golfing tommorow rain or shine! only a 30% chance of late afternoon showers so theres hope!

Hope you hit'em good sunday. We need rain here bad, everything is getting crunchy.

thanks degoins really jonesing to get out there!

Western NY North West PA needs rain so bad, trying to take a divot feels just like I was trying to take a divot in the parking lot on my wrists. Plus it being 92 dosent do much for my game haha.

with all the drought conditions around the country, are people finding that their games may be 'off'' due to bone dry/dusty fairways and faster than normal greens from the courses not watering as much, if at all?

with all the drought conditions around the country, are people finding that their games may be 'off'' due to bone dry/dusty fairways and faster than normal greens from the courses not watering as much, if at all?
my game is more on... the ball bounces/rolls farther on the hard stuff... but its killing my wrists/fingers since ima digger

it sprinkled earlier today... and it got really hot and humid... much different than the past few days when it was dry out

We're still getting periods of rain. Enough that it's going to take three days to put my new roof on! At least I hope it's done tomorrow!

from no rain to flash floods up here, joy

it sprinkled a lil this morning... but turned out to be a nice day... i shoulda played after work but was too tired

It just stopped raining here, been going on 3 days. And to make matters worse, they just closed the course and I can't go play EVEN THOUGH I AM OFF WORK.

Currently its 98* at my house!! Most likely its a warmer since we're inland :(

it was hot an sunny today... really humid... now its hot and overcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back