Official Masters Thread [spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like Tiger is going to be wearing some shades on the course now?

• Admin
Tiger Press Conference coming up in less than 30 minutes. Should be another non-event, but the media is gathering!!!

I will try to watch it.... I'm not sure exactly how to on Masters.com though. Maybe it will be popping up right when the press conference starts.

just started...

all part of the new image?

he does seem more relaxed then I expected

I must have that shirt he is wearing!

Did anyone else hear the tone Tiger took when some woman asked about Elin being at the Masters? She said something along the lines of if she isn't there should he really be there too. He got a bit defensive, and I would have too, leave the family out of it and let's talk golf.

I agree but remember this is the first time that people have had to ask Tiger questions in a public forum instead of being read to or granted a 5 minute interview.

Did anyone else hear the tone Tiger took when some woman asked about Elin being at the Masters? She said something along the lines of if she isn't there should he really be there too. He got a bit defensive, and I would have too, leave the family out of it and let's talk golf.

I agree but remember this is the first time that people have had to ask Tiger questions in a public forum instead of being read to or granted a 5 minute interview.

I know, and I understand, but I am tired of hearing about the indescretions I just want to hear about golf and the Masters. I feel like those questions need one of these :deadhorse:

I thought Tiger looked and sounded the best since the whole ordeal first went down.

I hope it translates to his golf game.

Pretty boring.... Tiger did look to be in a much better mood than prior interviews

Im curious about his shirt now...lol Grey and white one? Thats what they have up on ESPN and Tigers glare looks like it could kill.

I thought that went pretty good. I liked the shirt too, JB. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for this whole thing.

I'm rooting for TW this weekend. Sounds weird, but he almost seems like an underdog to me.

I have an email in to Nike about the sku number

lol! leave it to JB to bring it all back to the gear! :laugh:

I thought that went pretty good. I liked the shirt too, JB. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for this whole thing.

I'm rooting for TW this weekend. Sounds weird, but he almost seems like an underdog to me.

I am hoping this is the end of this whole thing too. I am so tired of hearing about his personal life I just want to watch golf.

I have an email in to Nike about the sku number

lol man on a mission! Wonder if it called something, like the TW Monday Press Conference shirt.

overall I think it went very well for him. like I said he seemed relaxed and only got a little terse on one or two questions about his family and Ambien. some answers were too short but overall very good and now its behind him and he can focus on playing golf in public and mending his personal life in private. I might just have to put him on my foursome for the Masters contest now! :angel:

From Nike Golf:

LOL! Of course you are asking about his shirt! You crack me up!

His shirt came out in the January 1 delivery and should still be at retail. Sku is 359322-100 Dri-FIT Fine Rugby Stripe Polo in white, MSRP $90

Thanks Josh!

Back