Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it! I can go to bed a happy woman.

Not quite simultaneous, but DD, Smallie, and I pulled off our threesome.

Thanks JB, and congrats to DDB and Claire.

Today I got all but one class complete for the sophomore year. Once I get that last class done all I have to do all day is golf :banana:

Oh and be on THP!

Today I got all but one class complete for the sophomore year. Once I get that last class done all I have to do all day is golf :banana:

Oh and be on THP!

Wait a second, are you saying one more class and you are done for the year?

Wait a second, are you saying one more class and you are done for the year?

Why yes Dent. That is what I am saying :banana:

Congrats! Feels good checking them off, doesn't it!

Yes ma'am it does. Then hopefully I'm going to Oregon for a week or 2

Yes ma'am it does. Then hopefully I'm going to Oregon for a week or 2

You know, it's gonna sound dopey but...

I distinctly remember having a little moment holding the last assignment I had to turn in from my senior year...I sat on my desk for a minute with this big thick packet thinking, yep, this is it. It's pretty cool.

Don't know why I just thought of that. Maybe I'm tired. I even remember what I was wearing.

You know, it's gonna sound dopey but...

I distinctly remember having a little moment holding the last assignment I had to turn in from my senior year...I sat on my desk for a minute with this big thick packet thinking, yep, this is it. It's pretty cool.

Don't know why I just thought of that. Maybe I'm tired. I even remember what I was wearing.

Was that high school or college?

If it was high school then the good feeling suddenly stopped because you remembered there was more huh?

Was that high school or college?

If it was high school then the good feeling suddenly stopped because you remembered there was more huh?

Actually, it was high school. It was tough for me cause I missed a whole bunch of it due to illness.

In college, I just had this paralyzing fear they'd call and say there was a mistake and they were taking my degree back. I had nightmares for a couple months.

Actually, it was high school. It was tough for me cause I missed a whole bunch of it due to illness.

In college, I just had this paralyzing fear they'd call and say there was a mistake and they were taking my degree back. I had nightmares for a couple months.

That would be pretty scary. haha.

I used to have that fear about college. After I graduated I waited for the school to call and say "we made a mistake". But it's been 5 years and they still haven't tried to come get me, I think I am safe : )

BTW CONGRATULATIONS to the terrific threesome!!! :clapp::clapp: Keep the posts coming :comp:

I used to have that fear about college. After I graduated I waited for the school to call and say "we made a mistake". But it's been 5 years and they still haven't tried to come get me, I think I am safe : )

BTW CONGRATULATIONS to the terrific threesome!!! :clapp::clapp: Keep the posts coming :comp:

threesome...

three-stooges.jpg

pretty hooooooooooooot stuff there Claire

I've never seen an episode (I'm young, remember) but those ladies are HOT! wow haha

Why yes Dent. That is what I am saying :banana:

WHAT? How does that happen? I just finished a Semester full of classes. I am taking my first exam tomorrow and then I have another 5 months of different classes!!!

Explain, how are you done for the year?

I've never seen an episode (I'm young, remember) but those ladies are HOT! wow haha

I've never seen an episode either (I have brains, remember).

true...

hey claire, want to get me a new job? haha

Got a book of business?

I hate to tell you this, but we just picked up new clients because BoA/State Street moved their account out of town, to someone in Rhode Island they'd never met. People like to be able to walk in and do business face to face with someone they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back