Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ionno where you work... but the course i work at was super packed today... tee times booked to 2:30... actually ran out of carts and the range was non stop

It looks like clg82 wants to continue to spam our site after being banned. Perhaps taking his email address, which shows he works for the navy (always knew he was a sea man) and spamming him would be in order. Of course we are above this and would not do that, but maybe he needs to realize that he perhaps should use his time more wisely.

Darn! I'm missing out on all the action!

It's Monday and I have to go to work. That's all.

Im already there Diane. The good thing is come Thursday my mind will already be in FLORIDA!!!!!

Im already there Diane. The good thing is come Thursday my mind will already be in FLORIDA!!!!!

When will your body be there?

i don't know kevin, my mind's already in florida, i'm just going through the motions for the next 3 days.

When will your body be there?
It should arrive on Friday, hopefully it doesnt get lost.

i don't know kevin, my mind's already in florida, i'm just going through the motions for the next 3 days.
lol already?! Im trying to be somewhat productive the next 3 days but I cant promise anything!

It should arrive on Friday, hopefully it doesnt get lost.

I thought you were the responsible one, but you're saying that Thanks is - that surprises me.

I thought you were the responsible one, but you're saying that Thanks is - that surprises me.

Diane, I think were in trouble. You know what happens when the sheriff is away..

Diane, I think were in trouble. You know what happens when the sheriff is away..

Is it the same thing that happens when the cat's away?

lol already?! Im trying to be somewhat productive the next 3 days but I cant promise anything!

to hell with being productive. productive for me this week will be getting some range time in. the last thing i want to do is make that drive and suck on saturday.

Just make a sign that looks like your avatar to carry around with you, stick it in the ground before you tee of, and I'm sure no one will see your shot (good or bad) due to 'distraction'
to hell with being productive. productive for me this week will be getting some range time in. the last thing i want to do is make that drive and suck on saturday.

Just make a sign that looks like your avatar to carry around with you, stick it in the ground before you tee of, and I'm sure no one will see your shot (good or bad) due to 'distraction'

ha! now that would require too much effort. i intend on impressing on the golf course so having a distraction isn't necessary. phil's win has this lefty inspired.

LOL I have my clubs in the car brotha! And I was thinking the exact same thing. Temps in the 60's all week, lunch at the range. Regardless Im still going to suck on Saturday, its just a question of how bad is the suckage.

LOL I have my clubs in the car brotha! And I was thinking the exact same thing. Temps in the 60's all week, lunch at the range. Regardless Im still going to suck on Saturday, its just a question of how bad is the suckage.

well at least you'll have a younger pair of eyes with you to help you spot those yellow balls.

it's all good, and like JB says, a little florida golf is a lot different than what you're use to.

Re: Official Rant of the Day Thread

mcdreamy is running behind schedule. i hope he has good news...I'd like to celebrate Monday happy hour the right way....happy.

mcdreamy is running behind schedule. i hope he has good news...I'd like to celebrate Monday happy hour the right way....happy.

Are you ranting because he's behind schedule and keeping you waiting?

Me too - no patience and I'm relentless. I consider them to be very find qualities, but not everyone agrees.

They are fine qualities...

...in a Pit Bull. :laughing:

nothing but putting for the next 6 weeks.

fml.

full on pitbull mode in effect.

Just be careful who you bite.

On the plus side - you're going to be the best putter on the course in 6 weeks.

So sorry to hear that, SD.

I hate the first day back at work after vacation. Heck, even before then--I couldn't find the alarm to turn it off, the kids wouldn't get out of bed, I forgot how to blowdry my hair, etc. etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back