Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am in a completely lazy mood today... and my mom is always in the opposite realm... she has no concept of laziness... is it too much to ask to be left alone for a day... just one day?

i am in a completely lazy mood today... and my mom is always in the opposite realm... she has no concept of laziness... is it too much to ask to be left alone for a day... just one day?

Her house - her rules. So yes, it is.

The Kid just looks at me with big eyes and says, "But--I love you!" Works every time.

I always know something's up when my two teenage boys suddenly start calling me "daddy".

The big boss should really keep her frustrations and bad moods to herself! YIKES!!!

The big boss should really keep her frustrations and bad moods to herself! YIKES!!!

Hehehe. My big boss, a Lt Colonel, just got passed up for promotion to full Colonel. This means it's the end of the line for him. He's been moping around here for the last few weeks, very cynical, and not really caring about his work. Baaaad mood all the time...

Hehehe. My big boss, a Lt Colonel, just got passed up for promotion to full Colonel. This means it's the end of the line for him. He's been moping around here for the last few weeks, very cynical, and not really caring about his work. Baaaad mood all the time...

Ouch! That means he will be hitting the retirement plan before long doesn't it?

Ouch! That means he will be hitting the retirement plan before long doesn't it?

Yeah, he's actually publicly stated that as soon as he gets a job offer, he's punching out. Which, as a squadron commander, IMO, isnt the most responsible or mature way to handle things. But I can understand his bitterness. He was a perfect setup for promotion. Test pilot school, program director, did time at the pentegon... I guess his coin flip (those are the odds) just fell on the wrong side. Too bad, he's usually very personalble and charasmatic.

Yeah, he's actually publicly stated that as soon as he gets a job offer, he's punching out. Which, as a squadron commander, IMO, isnt the most responsible or mature way to handle things. But I can understand his bitterness. He was a perfect setup for promotion. Test pilot school, program director, did time at the pentegon... I guess his coin flip (those are the odds) just fell on the wrong side. Too bad, he's usually very personalble and charasmatic.

Wow! With those credentials, you would normally expect the coin to fall heads up. Maybe there is something in his 201 that dinged him for promotion?

uggggh... toothache migrated from the left bottom side of my jaw... to the top right... wth?

uggggh... toothache migrated from the left bottom side of my jaw... to the top right... wth?

It's called "referred pain", pretty common with teeth. My Mom worked for a dentist for 30 years, she discussed many cases of it. Sometimes it will manifest in other parts of the body, but is pretty common to move around inside the mouth. Here's hoping it stops.

going thru the same thing bogey_russ my problem is bottom right but having that damn refered pain on top right and my ear is throbbing as well! :beat-up:

Just cancelled a golf outing with Golf Chick and her BF this weekend. I'm really annoyed about it (more than "mildly"), for reasons I'd rather not discuss. I just need to vent a little...

Sorry GC.

Just cancelled a golf outing with Golf Chick and her BF this weekend. I'm really annoyed about it (more than "mildly"), for reasons I'd rather not discuss. I just need to vent a little...

Sorry GC.

No worries, besides, this will let me get in another lesson :) Take care of whatever you need to do! There will be a next time!

I can't remember the last time I've played a full 18 hole round. I'd have to go into my journal handbook to look it up. I know it's been atleast 2 months... I'm getting really antsy, and my wife even noticed it tonight at dinner and said "whens the last time you got out for a round?". :banghead:

EDIT: I looked in my journal, and 6 March 2010 was last I've played 18. Scored a 98.

There is not one thing worth watching on the television machine. I feel like singing that Springsteen song "57 Channels (and nothin' on)" even though I have like 150 channels and that's one of the worst songs he ever recorded. I'm also not much of a singer.

Kevin

There is not one thing worth watching on the television machine. I feel like singing that Springsteen song "57 Channels (and nothin' on)" even though I have like 150 channels and that's one of the worst songs he ever recorded. I'm also not much of a singer.

Kevin

I'm there with you Kevin, the UFC is on the TV right now, and I dont even like watching the UFC. So I picked up the laptop and hello THP... but not many people on here either, they must all be together somewhere, enjoying good food, exciting golf, and great company....

What am I, chopped liver?

Kevin

Come on Kevin, you have the NHL playoffs going on right now. Your a Cheesehead, thats almost like being Canadian isnt it?

Come on Kevin, you have the NHL playoffs going on right now. Your a Cheesehead, thats almost like being Canadian isnt it?

You are Canadian, not you are?

Special non-THP prize pack to the first person to post the source for THAT line. True sign of a misspent youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back