Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to buy some moisture wicking underwear or something... man its ridiculous outside... sweat from head to toe just taking the trash to the curb

i need to buy some moisture wicking underwear or something... man its ridiculous outside... sweat from head to toe just taking the trash to the curb

I got one for you:

mccain-in-depends-adult-diapers.jpg

Thanks guys. Nice one Kevin... there are a few pictures of holes but I don't think they'll get me fired. Everything went good after I vented. I tossed my weights around to calm me down then ate some pizza. Life is good again.

just so long as you did it with brute force and ignorance it's all good.

just so long as you did it with brute force and ignorance it's all good.

That's the only method I know. Finesse is not my strong suit.

UnderArmour is the greatest!

That's the only method I know. Finesse is not my strong suit.

i don't know, anyone who can rock those dancin' shoes in your avatar has to have twinkle toes.

does that come pre powdered? i might need teh big boy pull ups in the denim style

I'll see if depends has a line of JD Loudmouth ones.

i don't know, anyone who can rock those dancin' shoes in your avatar has to have twinkle toes.

Zing... got me there! They really help my balance which I desparately need. Duey and bulldog were looking at them pretty curiously when I met them in Omaha on the practice range. I'm currently cheating on my camo crocs with the 5 fingers.

WHY is it that an airline just can't say "we screwed up" instead of "it is FAA fault". Delta I SAW the plane come in on time and SAW it sit on the taxiway for 30 minutes while your gate folks stood around. SO don't lie to me and everyone else in the gate area that the plane was delayed leaving NYC by FAA and that is why we are delayed by an hour. It got here on time!

OK, rant over...

i cant even comprehend ppl with no sense of humor... its mind 'bottling'

i dont mind bogeying... its the doubles and triples and above that get me... lol

One of my most senior and best employee resigned today. I need about a dozen cocktails right now.

My thoughts were def trapped in a bottle today. Ive been corrected on that quote so many times. I use it every chance I get
i cant even comprehend ppl with no sense of humor... its mind 'bottling'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts were def trapped in a bottle today. Ive been corrected on that quote so many times. I use it every chance I get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blades of glory! hilarious

I spent the last several day's on the road zipping from town to town for work and meetings. Everything from pulling weeds to cleaning AC units, repairing equipment inside, training employees the basics and discussing future programs and routines. Today ended with all day meetings in a professional setting before driving hours to get home and relax. Sitting here playing on my beloved THP when Liz glances over, laughs and pulls a DOWNY DRYER SHEET OUT OF MY SHIRT SLEEVE.

The damn thing had to be there all day, lmao. I hate those stupid things. Yeah, I bet I looked real professional!!!!! Ok, end of rant.

lol priceless duey! at least you smelled good and full of softness! :laughing:

I know times are tight but people coming up to me begging for money is getting a bit old. I know it sounds petty but today was the third time this week that it's happened and all three were when I had all of my kids with me. Today took the cake though, the lady blocked me in at the gas pump and came up and tapped on my window and then got pissed when I said I had no cash. It was the truth but even if I had I wouldn't have given her any after blocking me in.

lol priceless duey! at least you smelled good and full of softness! :laughing:

How the heck do those things hide so well? I'm just an old softy anyway!

Those moments are always fun Duey when you pull them out after wearing them all day. At least the static cling is gone when you use them.

Those moments are always fun Duey when you pull them out after wearing them all day. At least the static cling is gone when you use them.

Haha, now that you mention it I had a good hair day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back