Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
frikken rodents are decimating my garden... i havent had a decent cucumber without a bunch of nibbles all over them in weeks

damn nature....
frikken rodents are decimating my garden... i havent had a decent cucumber without a bunch of nibbles all over them in weeks

I knew you were going to be all over my post after I sent that! lol

haha I am so predictable. Did you see that article? A lady went camping and while she was sleeping got attacked by a bear! She said she could hear her bones breaking. Then she said she would actually go camping again....she is clearly insane. But that's what happens when we mess with nature. Nature is bad, it's on my boycott list.

I did, exactly why I don't go camping. and PA has some bears i the woods too. No thank you!
haha I am so predictable. Did you see that article? A lady went camping and while she was sleeping got attacked by a bear! She said she could hear her bones breaking. Then she said she would actually go camping again....she is clearly insane. But that's what happens when we mess with nature. Nature is bad, it's on my boycott list.

I consider staying in a mid-price hotel camping. Budget hotels entail dealing with the wild life.

Kevin

I guess she didn't use Gasman's method of calming the bears. He says you're supposed to rub their belly. :D

Out here in WY there was a hiker that was killed by a bear. The bear was tranquilized and tagged and when it awoke it was probably not in the best mood. This hiker happened to be in close proximity and no notice was left on the trail to beware of the bear.

Last edited:
i love camping
Spoiler
when i was 12

I was really in to camping when I lived out in Yellowstone and Montana. Had a few close encounters with bears and other wildlife that were a little unnerving. These days I wonder what I was thinking, but at the time it was fun. I suppose I will take hawk jr out in the wild (when it doesn't interfere with our golf game hehe).

I was really in to camping when I lived out in Yellowstone and Montana. Had a few close encounters with bears and other wildlife that were a little unnerving. These days I wonder what I was thinking, but at the time it was fun. I suppose I will take hawk jr out in the wild (when it doesn't interfere with our golf game hehe).

No offense to the nature lovers out there but I hate camping. Went camping in Cherrystone on the Eastern Peninsula (bogey_russ you might know where this place is at) when I was a kid and I figured out a couple of things: 1) mosquitos love my blood 2) I need running water 3) showering is important to me. Never again. The first thing I wanted to do when I got back to civilization was hug a toilet an I wasn't even wasted.

No offense to the nature lovers out there but I hate camping. Went camping in Cherrystone on the Eastern Peninsula (bogey_russ you might know where this place is at) when I was a kid and I figured out a couple of things: 1) mosquitos love my blood 2) I need running water 3) showering is important to me. Never again. The first thing I wanted to do when I got back to civilization was hug a toilet an I wasn't even wasted.
i would definately go camping on the eastern peninsula... that is if they were to let me camp on that arnold palmer/ jack nicklaus course bay creek... heck id camp there all weekend... pitch the tent in the clubhouse

i would definately go camping on the eastern peninsula... that is if they were to let me camp on that arnold palmer/ jack nicklaus course bay creek... heck id camp there all weekend... pitch the tent in the clubhouse

I'll go with you on that one. Just make sure it's indoors and has AC. :D

I could really say something gross about 'pitching the tent' but I'll refrain.

I could really say something gross about 'pitching the tent' but I'll refrain.
hey there are some decent lookin chicks that work there ... lolz... but yeah... inside the clubhouse with the ac cranking... i got dibs on the remote control for the big screen tho

anyways... back on topic... i bought a bunch of rodent cookies for the garden and put them out over night... not even a nibble... but they sure love my zucchini and eggplants

How in the world do people get sick...IN THE SUMMER TIME!!!!??? My co-worker who sits right behind me is sick and my co-worker who sits next to me is sick!!! Are you kidding me?!?!!? :banghead:

And I'm right in between them!!! Grrrrr...stay home people!!

anyways... back on topic... i bought a bunch of rodent cookies for the garden and put them out over night... not even a nibble... but they sure love my zucchini and eggplants

You need them traps with the bait. That'll snag you some varmints.

How in the world do people get sick...IN THE SUMMER TIME!!!!??? My co-worker who sits right behind me is sick and my co-worker who sits next to me is sick!!! Are you kidding me?!?!!? :banghead:

And I'm right in between them!!! Grrrrr...stay home people!!

The answer is:
Spoiler
Kids

The answer is:
Spoiler
Kids

They're both single!! LOL!!! I know one of them she's out late all the time and doesn't get enough rest or whatever, but she's ALWAYS sick and she seems to get me sick :angry:

I've had more summertime colds in the last 11 months than I can ever remember. Sometimes I'm happy when he gets those funky baby viruses because I'm immune to them. Happened last week in fact!

One of the girls was sick last week too!!!

They're both single!! LOL!!! I know one of them she's out late all the time and doesn't get enough rest or whatever, but she's ALWAYS sick and she seems to get me sick :angry:

Yea, too much boozing, lack of sleep, and drug use can cause it too.

Sounds like you need some nightvision and a blowgun. It is always rewarding to hit a mouse on the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back