Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are in the rainforest over there. It's like Canada's Hawaii.

Thats a sad statement about our weather when Vancouver island is Canada's Hawaii.

I HATE HATE HATE when you go to talk to a golf professional about upcoming (specifically white) product lines and they shrug their shoulders and say "I dont really care, its cool I guess."

The only Taylormade Pro at a large club really doesnt care? Wow, something tells me the club will be making more Titleist, Ping, and Mizuno deals than from this Taylormade guy. What a joke.

I HATE HATE HATE when you go to talk to a golf professional about upcoming (specifically white) product lines and they shrug their shoulders and say "I dont really care, its cool I guess."

The only Taylormade Pro at a large club really doesnt care? Wow, something tells me the club will be making more Titleist, Ping, and Mizuno deals than from this Taylormade guy. What a joke.

reps are weird... sometimes i just wanna say "you know what i would do to have your frikken job buddy!"

he's repping TM right? or is he just a club pro thats sponsored by TM?

he's repping TM right? or is he just a club pro thats sponsored by TM?

Club pro sponsored by tm. But if you're sponsored by tm at a highend private club, most of your members will look to you for lessons and club advice. All people sponsored should rep the company that sponsors them, keeping all bias aside.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Snow. Every state in the country has it (even HI) on the ground somewhere except FL. guess where I'm going soon?

Hmmm, must be all that global warming... :devil:

Club pro sponsored by tm. But if you're sponsored by tm at a highend private club, most of your members will look to you for lessons and club advice. All people sponsored should rep the company that sponsors them, keeping all bias aside.

he should certainly stay attuned to what is happening in the industry and his company. that's what TM signed him up to do. has the business worn him out? there is a lot of that around.

he should certainly stay attuned to what is happening in the industry and his company. that's what TM signed him up to do. has the business worn him out? there is a lot of that around.

Don't know to be honest. Nor do I care. If he is worn out, he should stop accepting the clubs balls and shoes that he is so frequently receiving.

Don't know to be honest. Nor do I care. If he is worn out, he should stop accepting the clubs balls and shoes that he is so frequently receiving.

i totally get that. we (golf professionals) covet that stuff. it's one of the perks. my last boss, he took the staff balls and equipment and put it into inventory. now that's an effing rant.

i totally get that. we (golf professionals) covet that stuff. it's one of the perks. my last boss, he took the staff balls and equipment and put it into inventory. now that's an effing rant.

He's selling your stuff? Interesting to say the least.

He's selling your stuff? Interesting to say the least.

I don't work there anymore. and he didnt sell my stuff....lol....I was smart enough to get my balls logo'd and my irons etched. and I intercepted UPS when orders were coming in.

he was a total tool.

I don't work there anymore. and he didnt sell my stuff....lol....I was smart enough to get my balls logo'd and my irons etched. and I intercepted UPS when orders were coming in.

he was a total tool.
Sounds more than a bit unethical to me.

sad to say there are a few shady guys out there that rep the pga and i know quite a few of them

sad to say there are a few shady guys out there that rep the pga and i know quite a few of them

he's not a PGA cardholder. total cheating d-bag cardholder is what he is. I can't stand lying cheats. the enter staff has left because of him....except his mini-me.

at any rate....I work for a class-act now. HHJJ

Man, some people never learn what being humbled is about. Just when you think they've learned their lesson... back to basics. I guess once a tool, always a tool. Applies to previous posts (dbag cardholder) and one I know personally lol.

'one of these things is not like the other things....one of these things does not belong.....one of these things is not like the other things....blah blah blah blah blah before I finish this aong'

die TM R11 commercial.

'one of these things is not like the other things....one of these things does not belong.....one of these things is not like the other things....blah blah blah blah blah before I finish this aong'

die TM R11 commercial.

Funny that it was supposed to be new technology and not just being white, but so far all the print and TV ads (that I have seen) are about nothing but it being white...

i love winter cuz i get the course all to myself but i hate winter cuz its... winter

Business is so damn slow it's ridiculous. All I can do is wait for Saturday's Packers game.

Kevin

spent $33 bucks for a 2 for $20 and the food sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back