Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know...I get called Skim Shady, the skimmer, one that hasnt been used but that would be a funny inspirational poster, Master Skimmer(with a picture of the master splenter from ninja turtles), and on and on and on. I know I skim and I am ok with that. But what does it hurt that I skim? I really want to know. NO, I am not going to read every single post in every single thread on THP, I just dont have the time to do that. I am on here while at work, and we have been SLAMMED lately so I jump on when I can and I like to add to the convo. Should I stop adding to convo? should I stop posting because I found my answer by taking 10 more minutes to read through when I can get it almost instantly by asking? This is a forum, a place to discuss things....especially golf. I spend most of my time in the golf threads and not the NFL threads. I feel like I am helping the site. But, I guess it is also a hindering because I skim. I guess I didnt realize that I should not ask questions and post, instead, take the extra time and read. If my skimming is bothersome or annoying then please let me know.

edit: I do want to say that I know that people are joking most of the time and I do not mind. I just really want to know if its that annoying or if people are just poking fun

Just poking fun buddy. We all love ya!

oh, I know buddy, I guess the point of my post was to see if it was annying that I skim or if its just fun for you all to give me a hard time. I do not mind the hard time, trust me, I can take jokes. I just want to know if the skimmer jokes are just jokes or if you really want me to stop skimming.

oh, I know buddy, I guess the point of my post was to see if it was annying that I skim or if its just fun for you all to give me a hard time. I do not mind the hard time, trust me, I can take jokes. I just want to know if the skimmer jokes are just jokes or if you really want me to stop skimming.

I can't talk for anyone else, but keep it up. I love being able to give you a hard time, lol.

You're still my Ike.

One-T, I just read the last post or two. You are a skimmer, really.

you know...I get called Skim Shady, the skimmer, one that hasnt been used but that would be a funny inspirational poster, Master Skimmer(with a picture of the master splenter from ninja turtles), and on and on and on. I know I skim and I am ok with that. But what does it hurt that I skim? I really want to know. NO, I am not going to read every single post in every single thread on THP, I just dont have the time to do that. I am on here while at work, and we have been SLAMMED lately so I jump on when I can and I like to add to the convo. Should I stop adding to convo? should I stop posting because I found my answer by taking 10 more minutes to read through when I can get it almost instantly by asking? This is a forum, a place to discuss things....especially golf. I spend most of my time in the golf threads and not the NFL threads. I feel like I am helping the site. But, I guess it is also a hindering because I skim. I guess I didnt realize that I should not ask questions and post, instead, take the extra time and read. If my skimming is bothersome or annoying then please let me know.

edit: I do want to say that I know that people are joking most of the time and I do not mind. I just really want to know if its that annoying or if people are just poking fun

tl.dr

Tapatalk- doesn't cure a slice...

i'm poking fun for sure man. i know you can't read every single thing, and i sure don't mind answering your questions. i'm sure being labeled skim shady is done out of love!

I would answer, but not sure if there was a question in there because I skimmed it. :act-up:

I would answer, but not sure if there was a question in there because I skimmed it. :act-up:

buahahahaha!

i'm seeing a sensitive side come out in little brother, it's odd. keep skimming overton, it's what you do. and you are right, you do and have been discussing golf and equipment, you know i like that.

i'm poking fun for sure man. i know you can't read every single thing, and i sure don't mind answering your questions. i'm sure being labeled skim shady is done out of love!

buahahahaha!

i'm seeing a sensitive side come out in little brother, it's odd. keep skimming overton, it's what you do. and you are right, you do and have been discussing golf and equipment, you know i like that.

I want to say that I do not mind people calling m enames about it. I really honestly just wanted to know if it is annoying to people. Call me any name you want, I dont get upset. I was not upset when I ranted, I really just wanted honest opinions.

I wonder why JB hasnt replied in here!

I want to say that I do not mind people calling m enames about it. I really honestly just wanted to know if it is annoying to people. Call me any name you want, I dont get upset. I was not upset when I ranted, I really just wanted honest opinions.

I wonder why JB hasnt replied in here!

I heard it is not cool to call you a "Douche" HAHA

I heard it is not cool to call you a "Douche" HAHA

actually, I gave that guy positive rep points for that. I still laugh about it. I threw him a fast ball and he hit it.

wth is happening? all i read was some one has fast balls

After a certain age bras should become required by law...

Tapatalk- it works, even in Gray Georgia!

and after a certain size, transparent should no longer be an option...

A: Flying to SA on 4 hour notice
B: Flying from SA to Perth on 4 hour notice only to show up and be told everything is fine, they just weren't reading my instructions previously. Why the POLKUJ)(*)@_+)P($)_(@)_+$(@ do you think I write manuals so a monkey could perform the task. READ IT! *sigh*

Rant off.

A: Flying to SA on 4 hour notice
B: Flying from SA to Perth on 4 hour notice only to show up and be told everything is fine, they just weren't reading my instructions previously. Why the POLKUJ)(*)@_+)P($)_(@)_+$(@ do you think I write manuals so a monkey could perform the task. READ IT! *sigh*

Rant off.

Flying all that way for a RTFM problem... I'd be pissed too.

It wasn't the best use of time I can imagine.

On the plus side the SA issue was legit and I got to see Lions in the wild.

Friday afternoon before a long holiday weekend seems to take forever to end :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back