Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the frustration, we all put our hearts and souls into these reviews, its very tough when things dry up, (check out my TM 2.0 3w thread, lol). But, as Spank said just do your best and work towards exciting everyone through the job you do. Yes, we all need to do our part to reach out to each others threads and give some encouragment, but that won't always happen.

Also, remember there are folks that read the reviews through the interwebs that are not forum members that don't comment. If you've been here long enough you'll know just to roll with the punches and just remember that we got your back.

lol I was just saying its a shame just because it doesnt say taylormade or something people write it off, I just think this club could help allot of people if they gave it a chance

Review thread gets no attention because its not a major OEM, as long as the company is happy im happy.

Welcome to the world of the 500 home page articles/reviews I have written.

lol I was just saying its a shame just because it doesnt say taylormade or something people write it off, I just think this club could help allot of people if they gave it a chance

Uh, RXT irons. I know how you feel. But, remember, more guests read the forum than members!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Welcome to the world of the 500 home page articles/reviews I have written.
haha that must be tough, thats ALLOT of reviews
Uh, RXT irons. I know how you feel. But, remember, more guests read the forum than members!

true, I also think it would help if these were in more stores

rain today.....hopefully it breaks later so I can hit the range

Review thread gets no attention because its not a major OEM, as long as the company is happy im happy.

I've been following bro, trying to follow your thread to see if i can pickup anything to help my testing of the driver improve.

Frikken knee is killing me!!!:beat-up:

Frikken knee is killing me!!!:beat-up:

You are the most fragile person I know. I have horrible knees too. It' b/c rain's coming dude.

rain today.....hopefully it breaks later so I can hit the range

That the same here, I have about a 2 and a half hour window accoring to TWC.com, got to get headed out in a short while.

You are the most fragile person I know. I have horrible knees too. It' b/c rain's coming dude.

It's because of the heroine:beat-up:

haha that must be tough, thats ALLOT of reviews

true, I also think it would help if these were in more stores

Lets be honest, if you walked into a golf store, do you go hit every brand?

As to the reviews getting comments, I always struggle hearing people say that. I know it sucks. But as a reviewer, there is a job to do. Some have done it well and others have not. If we rely on comments and questions to do proper reviewing it goes by the wayside?

Honest question. Do you leave comments and read every single article put up on the home page? Or just the ones that interest you?

Lets be honest, if you walked into a golf store, do you go hit every brand?

As to the reviews getting comments, I always struggle hearing people say that. I know it sucks. But as a reviewer, there is a job to do. Some have done it well and others have not. If we rely on comments and questions to do proper reviewing it goes by the wayside?

Honest question. Do you leave comments and read every single article put up on the home page? Or just the ones that interest you?

When I am in a golf store I hit as much as I can. As long as the OEM is happy with the thread im happy with it, I dont think the thread rely's on comments and questions but they make it better. I try to read and comment on the home page as much as I can but to answer your question no I dont, with the homepage seperate from the forum I sometimes forget.

Random golf question stumbled upon while watching morning drive talk about DL3 on the range.

Why do caddies toss their player a ball between each shot when on the driving range? I mean there is a pile of balls next to the player, the player needs to bend down to put it on the tee... What am I missing?

It depends on the situation, but many times its because the balls are damp from the ground and the caddie is drying them off.

Random golf question stumbled upon while watching morning drive talk about DL3 on the range.

Why do caddies toss their player a ball between each shot when on the driving range? I mean there is a pile of balls next to the player, the player needs to bend down to put it on the tee... What am I missing?

That was a pretty weak rant:bomb:

Maybe I need to go back and edit it. Will include a few frikkens exclamation points and smilies :beat-up:

Much better!!:bomb::blob::clapp:

I always wondered that same thing, I was thinking there is no way they are that lazy lol

Honesty time. No, I haven't left comments on every single article. Sometimes, like the belly putter one Jake did a while back, I thought to myself that I had zero interest in it. I'm never going to use a belly putter, right? But now, I do, and I will be getting that product this week sometime via Thainer and yes, I did leave a comment several months late. Lesson here is don't think that just because you aren't interested doesn't mean you WON'T be interested. I like to think I read more articles than most people, but honestly, I haven't read every single one. I do go back and catch up, but have still missed more than I care to admit.

This could really be it's own thread.

Honesty time. No, I haven't left comments on every single article. Sometimes, like the belly putter one Jake did a while back, I thought to myself that I had zero interest in it. I'm never going to use a belly putter, right? But now, I do, and I will be getting that product this week sometime via Thainer and yes, I did leave a comment several months late. Lesson here is don't think that just because you aren't interested doesn't mean you WON'T be interested. I like to think I read more articles than most people, but honestly, I haven't read every single one. I do go back and catch up, but have still missed more than I care to admit.

This could really be it's own thread.

I agree with this 100%. Sometimes I look at stuff and say thats not for me, and part of it could be its not a lefty offering, but is that ok? Probably not. I should read everything, but I dont. I think it is tough to read everything that is posted here, but I could do a better job

My wife is 7.5 months pregnant and today at her monthly ultrasound the doc told her she is having too many contractions and needs total bed rest for a week and then to be reevaluated. The worry is that the kid could pop out early. What a punch to the gut early this morning, she is obviously worried and I worry about everything so having this to worry about daily for another month and a half (hopefully) is going to have me pretty stressed. Deep down I really feel everything will be fine though.

Sending good thoughts your way Ripper. My wife had the same thing happen with our first and everything went well. :clapp:

Sending good vibes your way Ripper. Have faith that it will be ok and that if the unforseen happens that advances in medicine are good enough to take care of your newborn. Everything will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back