Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding overnight dog sitters is just not easy.

That is a problem that my wife and I face all the time. A least you have one little dog. We have two, a big and a little dog. We usually get one of the neighborhood kids to come and let them out through out the day. They are cheaper.

That is a problem that my wife and I face all the time. A least you have one little dog. We have a big and a little. We usually get one of the neighborhood kids to come and let them out through out the day. They are cheaper.

I have my neighbors or friends let mine out while I am gone overnight. Of course the dogs are lonely over night but we always bring them home a gift

I have my neighbors or friends let mine out while I am gone overnight. Of course the dogs are lonely over night but we always bring them home a gift

Dog beer? Red Dog?

No neighbors you can trust to feed and let her out?

You know me and Morgan. That part just could not happen.

agreed. No one wants to watch a crazy 1 year old chocolate lab. JB do you have a kennel nearby? Mine is ridiculously expensive, but sometimes it is my only option.

agreed. No one wants to watch a crazy 1 year old chocolate lab. JB do you have a kennel nearby? Mine is ridiculously expensive, but sometimes it is my only option.

We dont kennel her. Nothing wrong with that, but its just not for us.

Most of our pets are okay when we leave them overnight as long as we ensure they have food, that is, until we got our current cat. Thing cant go an hour without getting tuna. I have to take the cans away from mom, she is an enabler.

I understand. Next time I go out of town I found a lady with a farm about 20 miles from me who just lets the dogs run around on like a 10 acre farm all day and then kennels them at night. When I keep here at the one nearby I pay them for extra walks and stuff, but Im not sure they do it. Its not my favorite thing to do because I dont think she sleeps well with the 24/7 barking

Elle lives a very nice lifestyle for a dog. HEHE

We don't either. If our friends can't do it, we plan for another time!

You know me and Morgan. That part just could not happen.

oh I know...I was thinking that while I was posting it

Karl Marx wasn't funny....Groucho was.... A-, PASS!

I have a quiz on Marxism in an hour...I forgot to study for it :/...stupid school lol

Dog sitter found and we are leaving for Tampa soon.
Bringing her with us and dropping her off at old sitter's house there.
Should be fun this weekend.

Dog sitter found and we are leaving for Tampa soon.
Bringing her with us and dropping her off at old sitter's house there.
Should be fun this weekend.

Have fun in Tampa.

Quiz went as expected...it wasnt multiple choice either...3 questions and I couldnt answer any of them. FML

I have a quiz on Marxism in an hour...I forgot to study for it :/...stupid school lol

I have a degree in Poli Sci. I love that topic.

My rant is this...The Pure shot forum test thread has been up 18 hour longer than the R11 forum test thread and is 100 entries less. Pretty sad really....Why doesn't excito get the same consideration at TM? I guess it's all about the swag...

My rant is this...The Pure shot forum test thread has been up 18 hour longer than the R11 forum test thread and is 100 entries less. Pretty sad really....Why doesn't excito get the same consideration at TM? I guess it's all about the swag...

Yep...exactly.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Not sure it is exactly a fair comparison but I understand where you are coming from. I actually think the Pure Shot testing is going to be pretty entertaining. I for one am very skeptical on exactly how that thing will help and don't know anyone that would pay that kind of money for a training aid with that limited of focus.

Not sure it is exactly a fair comparison but I understand where you are coming from. I actually think the Pure Shot testing is going to be pretty entertaining. I for one am very skeptical on exactly how that thing will help and don't know anyone that would pay that kind of money for a training aid with that limited of focus.

Entertaining or scary? I want no one else around me if I am swinging that! :D

For this one, HD video should be a requirement! LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

Maybe 100 of those applicants are left handed :p

Entertaining or scary? I want no one else around me if I am swinging that! :D

For this one, HD video should be a requirement! LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

I think we should start making bets. I think the over/under is about 2 on someone hitting another person or causing some type of property damage.

I thought about this too. You should sign up for everything. THP needs to let these companies know we appreciate what they are doing. I commented on it just because its the right thing to do, even though Im a lefty and not eligable.

It's our jobs as members of THP to sign up for all testing unless otherwise unavailable. If it works, great if it doesn't at least the client would get a fair shake.
The sign up is low and we all know why. To me it's just sad. More folks posted in other threads than the PS and they have nothing to do with testing.
If I say any more I may offend some people.

Kongfrontation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back