Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhh....good point! I did bet on Team Hackers. :D

That's what you get. :D

You what I just noticed... you are a friggin' testing machine, Cookie. You go guy!

That's what you get. :D

You what I just noticed... you are a friggin' testing machine, Cookie. You go guy!

Thanks man - I love doing it but everyone is stepping up these days and it is getting tougher to be real impressive when so many are doing so well!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks man - I love doing it but everyone is stepping up these days and it is getting tougher to be real impressive when so many are doing so well!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I agree with this. The testing threads lately have been unreal. The score and Adams are already so full with great info in such a short time span!

I think I just broke up with the girl of my dreams :'(

Things went bad over summer when she was in Toronto and I was in Seattle...just gone downhill since then. Ive seen her maybe 3 times quickly since I have been back on campus because she is so busy. She has a lot going on and I just cant deal with how things have been anymore. I dont want to hold her back from doing what she is doing. She doesnt have time to be in a relationship and I cant do this anymore.

Things went bad over summer when she was in Toronto and I was in Seattle...just gone downhill since then. Ive seen her maybe 3 times quickly since I have been back on campus because she is so busy. She has a lot going on and I just cant deal with how things have been anymore. I dont want to hold her back from doing what she is doing. She doesnt have time to be in a relationship and I cant do this anymore.

Sorry to hear that man.. Its hard. My girlfriend is a nursing major and not even on my campus anymore. I really only see her on weekends but we make it work. How long have y'all been together?

Sorry to hear that man.. Its hard. My girlfriend is a nursing major and not even on my campus anymore. I really only see her on weekends but we make it work. How long have y'all been together?

We never became official I guess...but since Last december.

Where is she going? You're going to Rockhurst, right?

We never became official I guess...but since Last december.

I would strongly suggest you try and stay friends.. If you care about her then do what you think is best even if it is hard man

I would strongly suggest you try and stay friends.. If you care about her then do what you think is best even if it is hard man

I'm always going to love her nothing is going to change that...but I dont know if I can do that.

Never ever worked for me!

See above.

Its tough. I have stayed friends with one of my ex girlfriends but besides that it never ended well. We both have moved on and now I have a girlfriend of 2 years and am happy..

C0ncept.. There are so many other girls out there you will find someone

Its tough. I have stayed friends with one of my ex girlfriends but besides that it never ended well. We both have moved on and now I have a girlfriend of 2 years and am happy..

C0ncept.. There are so many other girls out there you will find someone

After ruining my life for one...and now after finally finding someone that made me happy and was exactly what I was looking for only to have things blow up in my face...I am done. I cant do this again.

Dude, get back up on the horse, and truly, enjoy your single time. Not necessarily out clubbin, but play a bunch of golf and use the otherwise GF time to your advantage.

I broke up with my gf of 4 years, and the next week ran into someone new. I am happier than ever and I truly feel that this woman is perfect for me right now. In the future? Who knows. My Girlfriend lives in Philly and I live in Toronto. Its never easy, but we are making it work as well. Girls smell confidence, intelligence and happiness. If you have those, youll be fighting women away from you! Youll also have a ton of friends in them as well.

I know its not all about women, because in a relationship, its about woman. But odds are there is someone out there better for you. Never settle, and always try and see things as an upgrade.

After ruining my life for one...and now after finally finding someone that made me happy and was exactly what I was looking for only to have things blow up in my face...I am done. I cant do this again.

I agree with Thainer. My gf and I broke up a few months ago thought she was the one. I've been trying to enjoy life and play lots of golf and things have been pretty good. Still have some bad days but everyone does.

Wokring on Saturdays....

BUT I ONLY HAVE TO DO IT TWO MORE WEEKS!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Woke up and didnt feel like golfing...I hope this goes away quickly.

Which, in fairness, he racked up in like, a week. He seemed active.

It took 1200 posts for HoleOut to doop THP. Good luck! (Post count isnt everything)

i had to return the footjoys that i ordered cuz they were too tight
so i ordered another pair but wider and its gonna take awhile to get them
man i hate ordering stuff that i dont get to try on first

Yay! Lets just add insult to injury...or injury to insult. Dislocated my wrist and either stretched/tore a tendon the doctor isnt sure yet. Nothing is going right anymore. Dont know why I expected things to be different since this is how things have gone since HS.

Yay! Lets just add insult to injury...or injury to insult. Dislocated my wrist and either stretched/tore a tendon the doctor isnt sure yet. Nothing is going right anymore. Dont know why I expected things to be different since this is how things have gone since HS.

Sorry to hear that. Hope it turns around for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back