Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He jumped on me about Sonic...Can't tell if he is kidding around or not

I think he thinks you were calling him dude and telling him to back off, I don't think he realizes you were just joking with TC>

Are you serious Duey!? I actually think sonic is too salty, if you really must know.

He's serious.

Did duey play TPC in tournament conditions? My awesome B my L joke totally got lost in dueys blind rage.

I got it Thainer, now allow me to...

BUAHAHAHAHA!

Question: I just read through this thread and the guy seems like a you-know-what, but I'd like to read the tweets or at least hear what happened. Couldn't glean too much from the convo here.

Edit: what is WRX and what exactly did he mean by his tweet. I saw it here, but not fully understanding everything.

He jumped on me about Sonic...Can't tell if he is kidding around or not

I don't think he's kidding, Duey worked for/at sonics for a long time.

Ok, now you messing with me...I had no way of ever knowing that...I still don't like it, just me personally

I don't think he's kidding, Duey worked for/at sonics for a long time.

Question: I just read through this thread and the guy seems like a you-know-what, but I'd like to read the tweets or at least hear what happened. Couldn't glean too much from the convo here.

He went all out d-bag for sure, popping cracks about B'Stone being the sponsor for MC 2.0 like an ass and TC jumped on him about that (rightfully so) and the guy continued to let the d-bag fly.

Ok, now you messing with me...I had no way of ever knowing that...I still don't like it, just me personally

Nope, not. Its no joke I assure you.

He worked for the company for a long time. Its been posted about on here by him many times.

The Burgers, why else would I go :banana: not or the ice cream..They do hve good slushies

I love their slushies. Good call Tadashi

This thread is ridiculous tonight.

I can't decide if I love it or hate it.

He went all out d-bag for sure, popping cracks about B'Stone being the sponsor for MC 2.0 like an ass and TC jumped on him about that (rightfully so) and the guy continued to let the d-bag fly.

Thanks, and thanks TC for sticking up for the site, the MC, and everything else he tries to bash!

I think the kids grill cheese at sonic rocks! It comes with tots too.

I've only been to a Sonic once and can't say I was terribly impressed with their burger. And suggestions on what to get next time?

Well that is my bad, I had no idea...Don't know Duey and didn't know he worked at Sonic. If I offended him then I am truly sorry. I was just tryingto make a point about the Dbag that got into it with TC. Nothing more and nothing less.

Nope, not. Its no joke I assure you.

He worked for the company for a long time. Its been posted about on here by him many times.

Jrod, lets make it even better, forged cargo shorts, or cast golf shorts, which are better at moisture wicking?

I've only been to a Sonic once and can't say I was terribly impressed with their burger. And suggestions on what to get next time?

Sonic breakfast is AWESOME!

Tap tap taparoo

You know what it needs JRod....

cleansweepsupply.jpg

and

l_p0009544940.jpg

BOOM!

Well that is my bad, I had no idea...Don't know Duey and didn't know he worked at Sonic. If I offended him then I am truly sorry. I was just tryingto make a point about the Dbag that got into it with TC. Nothing more and nothing less.

We know you didn't man, everyone who has met you knows that. Duey is just firey tonight. Canadians don't have Sonic.

Sonic happy hour is awesome!

Not as good as happy hour at the bar by my house, but good nonetheless

Yes 50%off Drinks.. Love it. Like the Onion rings!!

Sonic breakfast is AWESOME!

Tap tap taparoo

Thanks a lot, I'll have to try that! And may I just say that this thread is very good tonight. I like the activity here and it amuses me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back