Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny stuff in here last night!

My rant of the day: I have the day off, it will be clear and 83, and I plan on walking only 36 today. Rant over. :D

Real rant: hate waking up at 3am for no reason.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Dude I feel your pain. I have a real bad problem sleeping, especially when I have to get up at 2:45am for work.

My 4 year old just doesn't sleep. Kid was up at 4am today playing with a talking stuffed bear. Damn you TJ Bearytales and your loud voice!!

My rant of the day: More and more MC 2.0 announcements, and I'll be in school all day! Time to check my phone during class!!!

My 4 year old just doesn't sleep. Kid was up at 4am today playing with a talking stuffed bear. Damn you TJ Bearytales and your loud voice!!

We're going through that too man. It's awful and when does it go away?

bigpingman FTW

Yorkem sleeps over?

I hate that crap. My oldest one used to sleepwalk and turn on the tv in his room unconsciously (I actually caught it on camera one morning). After many a discussion and his younger brother and a new bed moving in that has stopped so far.

It doesn't. My 7 year old has gone from baby type stuff to play with in the early AM to hopping on our computers and breaking them. Kids are a delight!!

I hate that crap. My oldest one used to sleepwalk and turn on the tv in his room unconsciously (I actually caught it on camera one morning). After many a discussion and his younger brother and a new bed moving in that has stopped so far.

Sleepwalking is scary. I just see someone tumbling down a flight of stairs

*My Rant Today*

Stupid freaking rain! All I want to do today is get some practice in before my league round tomorrow, but the rain is harshing that. I think this rain is supposed to stick around too. It seems to rain more in NC than it does in GA.

*My Rant Today*

Stupid freaking rain! All I want to do today is get some practice in before my league round tomorrow, but the rain is harshing that. I think this rain is supposed to stick around too. It seems to rain more in NC than it does in GA.

Tell me about it. It has been insane around here lately. My lawn looks like a cornfield right now. I finally had to just hit balls in the rain the other day

Yorkems big enough to pick him up and play the airplane game?

Max is tiny like me. Even I can pick him up. In fact the first time I did the airplane game I gave him nurses elbow which was horrible. I felt horrendous

*My Rant Today*

I think it's suppose to rain through the weekend buddy. And you're right, it sucks.

*My Rant Today*

I feel the same way. All I want to do it go to the range for a few hours! Stupid rain!

Tell me about it. It has been insane around here lately. My lawn looks like a cornfield right now. I finally had to just hit balls in the rain the other day

I have rain gloves and a rain suit. I might have to do the same.

I think it's suppose to rain through the weekend buddy. And you're right, it sucks.

To quote Ole Gray :angry:

I feel the same way. All I want to do it go to the range for a few hours! Stupid rain!

It has to be worse for you because of your new clubs.

*My Rant Today*

What is rain? We don't have that here.

*My Rant Today*

I hear ya buddy. It's supposed to rain off and on here from now until wednesday. That makes for some iffy golf conditions and the last thing I want to do is hit indoors this weekend. But if I must then I must

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

My rant.. peoples manners. People always talk about how chivalry is dead etc etc, but I wish I could count how many times ive held the door open for someone as they walk in and not even a thank you or an acknowledgement. Same thing when I pull to the side so a car can go down my street when both sides are lined with cars, no wave or anything.

People just dont give a S about manners anymore and its annoying. Maybe its because I was raised in the South and because my dad would smack me if I didnt say please/thank you etc. but I just dont get it

My rant.. peoples manners. People always talk about how chivalry is dead etc etc, but I wish I could count how many times ive held the door open for someone as they walk in and not even a thank you or an acknowledgement. Same thing when I pull to the side so a car can go down my street when both sides are lined with cars, no wave or anything.

People just dont give a S about manners anymore and its annoying. Maybe its because I was raised in the South and because my dad would smack me if I didnt say please/thank you etc. but I just dont get it

My mom would lay me out before I knew what happened.

It drives me nuts too, I constantly see kids at school who don't hold the doors for special ed kids and anyone else. I can hold a door for 20 people and maybe 9 will say 'Thanks Coach'. But, I will continue to do it because its the right thing to do.

Its alot like removing you cover indoors, I was raised you take your dang hat off.

My mom would lay me out before I knew what happened.

It drives me nuts too, I constantly see kids at school who don't hold the doors for special ed kids and anyone else. I can hold a door for 20 people and maybe 9 will say 'Thanks Coach'. But, I will continue to do it because its the right thing to do.

Its alot like removing you cover indoors, I was raised you take your dang hat off.

This, though I am wearing mine today as part of a class fundraiser....

This, though I am wearing mine today as part of a class fundraiser....

And I make exceptions for that too, we did that last week for Cancer Awareness (WIN-WIN WEEK).

Normally, you are not allowed to wear a hat during school hours here. Or sunglasses, so when we have a hat day, there is a lot of participation.
And I make exceptions for that too, we did that last week for Cancer Awareness (WIN-WIN WEEK).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back