Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Mc Rib back? Don't tease... I will break my No mcdonalds rule for the Mc Rib
I may indulge in a mcrib every.now and then :)

I would disagree , but that might have something to do with my wife who is probably the most amazing cook ever.
McRibs. mmmmmmmmmm Try a McRib.

Holy hell, did you know you can buy fancy ass sporks?

Random? Absolutely...absolutely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy hell, did you know you can buy fancy ass sporks?

Random? Absolutely...absolutely.

You can get spork stuffed animals too!

spork.jpg

Awesomeness! Hehe

Sorry JRod, I'm on the damn phone now, use google images!

Oops, bantering in the rant thread again, we're rebels...HAH!

I don't eat fast food . Let the jokes ensue.

I envy you. I wish I didn't but once you get it into your system it's there... forever. It's like crack.

Is the Mc Rib back? Don't tease... I will break my No mcdonalds rule for the Mc Rib

There was a spotting from one on Semoran. I tried to find out which one of a hundred McD's on Semoran it was but alas no avail. I'll let you know if I spot one in the area. I might trade you for a swing on those R11's. :D

Like one a year maybe?

Edit: ROFL at most disgusting fast food ever. That's pretty amusing right there. It's all crap.

None of it is good for you but the Mcrib tastes like open bunghole with pickles and BBQ sauce.

Tap tap taparoo

None of it is good for you but the Mcrib tastes like open bunghole with pickles and BBQ sauce.

Tap tap taparoo

So, you've tasted "open bunghole" then???

Wow.

Hehe

Knew that was coming. I could only imagine it tastes like a McRib. I guess they are synonymous.

Tap tap taparoo

Knew that was coming. I could only imagine it tastes like a McRib. I guess they are synonymous.

Tap tap taparoo

At least you were braced for it...

God this thread is strange tonight lol

Tap tap taparoo

I must love bungholes then. Sir can I have the #10 the McBunghole combo please. And could you king size that ho?

I must love bungholes then. Sir can I have the #10 the McBunghole combo please. And could you king size that ho?

HAHAHAHA! Awesomeness.

Lol McBunghole!!

Tap tap taparoo

lol who is @bigpingman

Either a giant doucher or someone from here impersonating the giant doucher littlepingman.

Tap tap taparoo

Tell you what, I'll buy a sack of Mcribs and watch you hit the R11s

I envy you. I wish I didn't but once you get it into your system it's there... forever. It's like crack.

There was a spotting from one on Semoran. I tried to find out which one of a hundred McD's on Semoran it was but alas no avail. I'll let you know if I spot one in the area. I might trade you for a swing on those R11's. :D

Funny stuff in here last night!

My rant of the day: I have the day off, it will be clear and 83, and I plan on walking only 36 today. Rant over. :D

Real rant: hate waking up at 3am for no reason.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Have a tournament today and its supposed to rain around 2 inchs. I live in Virginia not the northwest. Oh and my neck hurts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back