Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cold and raining today. Why do I live here again?

I hear you dude. It's supposed to dip into the 20's tomorrow night. Tomorrow is going to be like 50° with 20-30 mph winds. WTF?

I hear you dude. It's supposed to dip into the 20's tomorrow night. Tomorrow is going to be like 50° with 20-30 mph winds. WTF?

its supposed to be a high 55 this weekend with some wind I believe. Golf season up here is rapidly coming to an end.

NC is calling your name

isnt it doing the same thing down there?

Why do you live there again? Its way too early for 20* nights dude. Texas is calling both our names.

isnt it doing the same thing down there?

Why do you live there again? Its way too early for 20* nights dude. Texas is calling both our names.

I have no clue really. Technically, Obama owns a chunk of my house until 2014, so I guess I either pony up or stick it out. Our original plan was to go after that.

Its cold and raining today. Why do I live here again?

TX and more specifically the Dallas Cowboys need you back here man!

Tappin' from my iPad!

THP FF League #2 SUCKS! Out of 16 teams at most 5 are actively participating. No trash talking, no trades. Not even an acknowledgement when I offer a trade. At least tell me to go jump off a bridge or something.

TX and more specifically the Dallas Cowboys need you back here man!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Not it doesnt....Remember the Alamo!

THP FF League #2 SUCKS! Out of 16 teams at most 5 are actively participating. No trash talking, no trades. Not even an acknowledgement when I offer a trade. At least tell me to go jump off a bridge or something.

Yeah, I actually hate this for you bro. I have seen you in there posting away. You can act like you manage my team in one and we can talk smack together.

Who's in league two? A bunch of Texans?

My son (5th grader) got the boot from school yesterday for... Kissing a girl! Really?

I'll be chatting with the principal today for sure.
Political correctness sucks. My best friend's dad wouldn't let him watch TV if he didn't kiss at least one girl a day!

That's our day today. 49 * and 28 mph winds. Tomorrow is not much better.

Isn't there participation rules? Shouldn't the 11 others just be disqualified?

Who's in league two? A bunch of Texans?

Aren't we a funny mountain dudette.

FWIW, I did live in NC for a few years. MCAS New River.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Political correctness sucks. My best friend's dad wouldn't let him watch TV if he didn't kiss at least one girl a day!

That's our day today. 49 * and 28 mph winds. Tomorrow is not much better.

Isn't there participation rules? Shouldn't the 11 others just be disqualified?

I wish.

it does suck Dev ive put out trades with no answers either. i guess i'll just make due.

I feel bad for league 2 also. We can trade TMod for one of your less active dudes

I feel bad for league 2 also. We can trade TMod for one of your less active dudes

I'll trade you Tmod for one less active dude, two prospects, $37 cash money, and three pairs of lightly used cargo jorts.

Every trade I have sent out gets rejected. Sucks.
I never even get so much as a decline! I have sent several trade offers out and never hear anything back so I cancel the offer. Terrible!

I'll trade you Tmod for one less active dude, two prospects, $37 cash money, and three pairs of lightly used cargo jorts.

These are some good deals!!!!!! TMod's team is shaping up nicely!

I have no clue what goes on in those sports threads, but it sounds like serious business if you throwing Tmod up on the block.

I never even get so much as a decline! I have sent several trade offers out and never hear anything back so I cancel the offer. Terrible!

Sounds like the ban hammer needs to come out and play.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just turned the heater on. It was 63* in the house. Set it at 70*.

Windows open but a blanket on in the recliner now. Definitely is getting chilly at night here into the high 50's. Dreading the heater as I like being cheap. More $$$ for golf! Ha

Tappin' from my iPad!

It hasn't been cold here yet, but I was freezing a couple weeks ago so I turned it on.

I actually recommend everyone to get the heater turned on earlier than necessary even if only for an hour or two. Don't want to find out it's broken, when it's required and have to pay OT to the repairman.

My first rant...

Three days before my first planned trip to Myrtle Beach.... what happens?

I get sicker than a dog, spend the night in the hospital and just over 24 hours before departure no darn improvement.... pissed!!!!

Alex

Dude that sucks!! But to help you out I will take your spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back