Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows open but a blanket on in the recliner now. Definitely is getting chilly at night here into the high 50's. Dreading the heater as I like being cheap. More $$$ for golf! Ha

Tappin' from my iPad!

It feels amazing here right now, 72*. Got the windows open, no AC on.

I only kind of hate you. We're down about 40* here at nights. And my parents haven't turned on the heat yet this year. I hate freezing.

old geezer 4some with nobody in front of them wouldnt lemme play thru... man it was a long round that shouldnt have been

old geezer 4some with nobody in front of them wouldnt lemme play thru... man it was a long round that shouldnt have been

That sucks. That is the worst.

We've had the heat off and on for a couple weeks. We have a deal - 72° year round. I stay cool in the summer and Erica stays warm in the winter.

Why don't you just skip the hole? Come back to it at the end of your round. I've done that countless times this year.

Yup 75* here and I'm cold.

That sucks about the other FFL's out there. League 1 is pretty active and I'm glad for that. The least they can do is decline the damn trade. I'd just issue a blanket rule out there that if you don't respond within 24hrs that it'll just auto cancel. That bites.

We've had the heat off and on for a couple weeks. We have a deal - 72° year round. I stay cool in the summer and Erica stays warm in the winter.
We keep it 75-78 in the summer and 65-70 in the winter.

We keep it 75-78 in the summer and 65-70 in the winter.

Our utility bills are pretty good. We save a ton of money in the summer b/c our house is shaded by huge trees that I curse this time of year.

Our utility bills are pretty good. We save a ton of money in the summer b/c our house is shaded by huge trees that I curse this time of year.

Ours got a lot better in our 2007 renovation, when we got new windows, also new central air and heater units. Also helped that we moved the c/a unit to the side yard from the back yard (the back yard had sun all day, while the side yard hardly gets any.

I'll keep fighting the good fight and hopefully the heat will stay off until the indoor temp won't get above 68 on it's own. Might have to fire up the gas fireplace a few times, but I try to hold out until the first frost or two if possible.....yes, I'm a tight wad when it comes to utilities!!!

I only kind of hate you. We're down about 40* here at nights. And my parents haven't turned on the heat yet this year. I hate freezing.
Not sure if I could handle 40* right now.

I am thankful that I have 2 enormous Oaks, one in the front and one in the back yard that keep shade over the house during the summer. I couldnt imagine what my Electric bill would be if the house was in direct sun.

Not sure if I could handle 40* right now.

Does it ever get down to 40* in Sarasota???

Yeah, it does. It will get down in to the 30's every now and then. Actually, this year in March in Sarasota it got down to 31*, broke a Cold record for the area that was set around 80 years ago.

Usually the coldest we see is Mid to High 40s.

Yeah, it does. It will get down in to the 30's every now and then. Actually, this year in March in Sarasota it got down to 31*, broke a Cold record for the area that was set around 80 years ago.

Usually the coldest we see is Mid to High 40s.
You poor warm weather people. It got down to minus 15 here. haha

The weather has been pretty brutal here as of late. We've gotten rain like three times in the last two weeks. And the temperature seems to stay in the mid 80s. Woe is me!!!

4" inches of rain yesterday, 3" the day before and the internet knocked out for two days. Glad to be back in touch with the world. Although a boat ride is in order to the store.

Atypical of an MC champion, the man actually has a valid reason for being away! Welcome back biggsy!
4" inches of rain yesterday, 3" the day before and the internet knocked out for two days. Glad to be back in touch with the world. Although a boat ride is in order to the store.

Why don't you just skip the hole? Come back to it at the end of your round. I've done that countless times this year.
for some reason i think theyll be cool when i catch up to them on a teebox and let me thru... not
i did pass them at the turn with them giving me extremely dirty looks lol

I absolutely killed my legs at the gym. I have a meeting at the bank in about an hour and it's about a mile's walk. I'm not looking forward to this.

Still trying to sell our house. Who calls and requests a showing for a 4 hour period? Is this normal, most showings we've seen so far have been 2 hours. I happen to be working from home this week, or else I wouldnt care. Yep, I'm now posted up at BWW enjoying an adult lunch.

Still trying to sell our house. Who calls and requests a showing for a 4 hour period? Is this normal, most showings we've seen so far have been 2 hours. I happen to be working from home this week, or else I wouldnt care. Yep, I'm now posted up at BWW enjoying an adult lunch.
I don't get it....what are your ranting about? This is great!

That is a very long showing. Unless it is for multiple parties interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back