Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. I'm 15 and I'm beginning to drive. I hate it when I'm going say 5 miles over the speed limit and people are passing me like crazy!

So. I'm 15 and I'm beginning to drive. I hate it when I'm going say 5 miles over the speed limit and people are passing me like crazy!

Ummm, that would be me! I got stopped for speeding today and luckily only got a warning. I was going 69 in a 55 zone. I got a ticket last year for speeding and it cost me $204. I have a lead foot!

Ummm, that would be me! I got stopped for speeding today and luckily only got a warning. I was going 69 in a 55 zone. I got a ticket last year for speeding and it cost me $204. I have a lead foot!
Ouch!

I actually slowed down when they raised the speed limit from 55! I went from driving 20 over to just a few over whatever the speed limit was.

Do not get a ticket. Whatever you do. I got my provisional (AKA limted) liscense when I turned 17 last October, and I was supposed to get my full liscense this October. Instead, I got a ticket for going 9 miles over (really?!?!) and now I keep my provisional for a while instead of upgrading. Oh, and my insurance went up a ton.

Easy does it speed racer!!!!

Duey, I'll be thinking of you buddy. Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise. That place wasn't Duey-worthy from what you told me.

Russ - I would love to meet you some day, but I don't think I want to play golf at that course.

Sent via Tapatalk

My back....its absolutely killing me again. Played golf today and around the 7th hole it started to tighten up, still played well (shot 78) but the minute I was done playing it really tightened up on me again. This sucks.

I have battled the same thing. Grab a TENS unit off of Amazon and offset it with a heating pad. Has really helped me. Feel free to PM me if you need more info on a TENS unit.
Plus 1 on the TENS Unit. I used one a couple years ago and dang near got addicted to the thing. Works really well.

Did clg82 get banned again? He is randomly posting crap on my youtibe videos again

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Which videos is he leaving comments on?

Who the hell is that.

Some doucher....

I dont know which vids...a tm one and a cleveland one

He's been banned for awhile. He's a stalker dude.

He's been banned for awhile. He's a stalker dude.

He got banned...came back...apologized for his first comments and now he is back at it

Yesterday was a bad, bad round. I hit 5 fairways on the front and every fairway on the back. I did not hit one GIR, also took 6 hours to play the round. I changed my grip and swing with driver and its so so until I work out the kinks. Golf, for me is now annoying. Range time Monday and a round Wednesday to see if things start to jive. I could go on but Rant over.

He got banned...came back...apologized for his first comments and now he is back at it

He's such an ass. It's funny how people can't let anything go.

Duey, I'll be thinking of you buddy. Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise. That place wasn't Duey-worthy from what you told me.

Russ - I would love to meet you some day, but I don't think I want to play golf at that course.

Sent via Tapatalk
you would actually love playing golf at our course... its an amazing course... we just have alot of douchebags for some reason
next season we are raising rates so alot of "them" might not even want to come to the course
i think when a course is in the $45 buck range and lower it tends to draw the lets get wasted and hack a ball around and park the carts on the greens crowd
i guess the economy being what it is makes the management/owners do whatever it takes to make a buck at the expense of the facilities itself
now that construction on a new clubhouse/grill room/bar etc has been underway... the price is gonna go way up and hopefully weed out the poop on the floor bums lol

Roommate is about to meet angry Danny. Dudes walking on a razor blade on thin ice.

--
tapatalk

Roommate is about to meet angry Danny. Dudes walking on a razor blade on thin ice.

--
tapatalk

I never met angry Danny. I think i met happy Danny and drinking Danny and enjoyed meeting both.

Tapping my way down the highway

--
tapatalk

Sounds like a good story; let's hear it! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

--
tapatalk

I have a feeling this could be the beginning to an awesome story.

Haven't played golf in 2 weeks due to walking pneumonia , this stuff suxs !!!!!!!!!

Swing always seems to be coming in right when the season is over. Haven't shot in the 80's in about 6 rounds and this Saturday will likely be my last round of the season save some freak heatwave in the middle of December. Hell I put up a +2 the other day at TPC one tee box up from the pro's and now I will be relegated to my couch for 5 months.

Swing always seems to be coming in right when the season is over. Haven't shot in the 80's in about 6 rounds and this Saturday will likely be my last round of the season save some freak heatwave in the middle of December. Hell I put up a +2 the other day at TPC one tee box up from the pro's and now I will be relegated to my couch for 5 months.

And we will be moaning here in Gerogia the few days during the winter that it rains or we have a light snow or icing, usually the longest we are unable to play is roughly a week, hang in there JR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back