Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. If your ever down here we will definitely have to tee it up.
Anyone want to finance a trip to the south for me during my winter break? :D

While I was sleeping after working overnight, my wife proceeding to hit the passenger-side mirror of our car on a pole in a parking garage and broke it. She already called the dealership and will get it fixed on her own....however, I'm still angry about it. Cue the "women can't drive rant" in 3, 2, 1....

While I was sleeping after working overnight, my wife proceeding to hit the passenger-side mirror of our car on a pole in a parking garage and broke it. She already called the dealership and will get it fixed on her own....however, I'm still angry about it. Cue the "women can't drive rant" in 3, 2, 1....
Anyone but the dealership hairy!

Who gives exams on Saturday? someone take this for me lol

Anyone but the dealership hairy!

Man, I wish that wasn't the case, but she already called that place. I actually have another guy that normally does our oil changes, tire rotations, and engine work, but I'm not sure he does body work. I'm already ticked off at her for what happened, I didn't want to get made at her for going through the dealership too.

Man, I wish that wasn't the case, but she already called that place. I actually have another guy that normally does our oil changes, tire rotations, and engine work, but I'm not sure he does body work. I'm already ticked off at her for what happened, I didn't want to get made at her for going through the dealership too.

I hear you but it could be worse. My wife ran the front right side of our Suburban into a 3 foot tall concrete pole in a hospital indoor parking garage (she is a RN). Smooth $900 out of pocket later!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I hear you but it could be worse. My wife ran the front right side of our Suburban into a 3 foot tall concrete pole in a hospital indoor parking garage (she is a RN). Smooth $900 out of pocket later!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Man, that sucks for you! What is weird about that situation is that you know that she's been in that parking garage multiple times! Where did my wife do this today? In the parking garage where we park our car all the time! It wasn't like it was some weird garage she had never been in. Oh well, she's paying for the repairs, I don't feel so bad anymore about buying a new driver shaft the other day. :wink:

Oh well, she's paying for the repairs, I don't feel so bad anymore about buying a new driver shaft the other day. :wink:

Ha - blessing in disguise!! More golf stuff. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Stupid work all weekend.

Stupid work all weekend.

Sorry buddy, but my rant is just the opposite, I'm unemployed once again. Guess I just suck. I hated what I was doing and it must have showed. WTF

Sorry buddy, but my rant is just the opposite, I'm unemployed once again. Guess I just suck. I hated what I was doing and it must have showed. WTF

Sorry to hear that Duey. Been there too my friend and it just sucks. I hope you find work soon dude.

Duey, that is a bummer for sure. I hope you find something that you like doing and will last for a good long time.

what a strange strange day at work
is there a full moon today? i shoulda known right away today was gonna be a doozy
45min before the sun even comes up today the parking lot was full
we completely sold out of balls from cheapo "experienced" balls to prov1x's and pentas
another cart "theft" with someone hitting balls on the range while having their snacks drinks cellphones and keys in the cart
the marshal confronted them on the back and all they could say was i saw the cart and took it
the cart still had all the stuff in it minus the banana lol

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the winner goes to... drum roll please
i see our head pro coming out of the proshop absolutely fuming
he goes to the head greens keeper, who happens to be working on landscaping in front of the proshop, and asks for a shovel
he takes the shovel into the proshop
grounds crew kinda giggling so i asked what was going on
some ultimate douchebag took a dump on the bathroom floor right in front of a urinal
how this guy got away without a witness on a busy day is like ninja extraordinaire
psyfrikkenchotic
thank god i was working outside today

Where do you work so I make sure to never, ever, go there?

what a strange strange day at work
is there a full moon today? i shoulda known right away today was gonna be a doozy
45min before the sun even comes up today the parking lot was full
we completely sold out of balls from cheapo "experienced" balls to prov1x's and pentas
another cart "theft" with someone hitting balls on the range while having their snacks drinks cellphones and keys in the cart
the marshal confronted them on the back and all they could say was i saw the cart and took it
the cart still had all the stuff in it minus the banana lol

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the winner goes to... drum roll please
i see our head pro coming out of the proshop absolutely fuming
he goes to the head greens keeper, who happens to be working on landscaping in front of the proshop, and asks for a shovel
he takes the shovel into the proshop
grounds crew kinda giggling so i asked what was going on
some ultimate douchebag took a dump on the bathroom floor right in front of a urinal
how this guy got away without a witness on a busy day is like ninja extraordinaire
psyfrikkenchotic
thank god i was working outside today

Where do you work so I make sure to never, ever, go there?
i work at a really great course but there are some serious nutjobs since we are the closest public course to the beach... go figure

Duey, that is a bummer for sure. I hope you find something that you like doing and will last for a good long time.

Thanks man, something will break soon.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Sorry about that duey. Hope something happens soon.

Damn bro, what kind of work do you do?

Dang Duey, sorry to hear that man. Try to get back into the fast food biz this time?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hang in there, duey. Something good will pop up.

Kevin

Sorry to hear that Duey, something will work out for you, stay positive buddy.

My back....its absolutely killing me again. Played golf today and around the 7th hole it started to tighten up, still played well (shot 78) but the minute I was done playing it really tightened up on me again. This sucks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

My back....its absolutely killing me again. Played golf today and around the 7th hole it started to tighten up, still played well (shot 78) but the minute I was done playing it really tightened up on me again. This sucks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I have battled the same thing. Grab a TENS unit off of Amazon and offset it with a heating pad. Has really helped me. Feel free to PM me if you need more info on a TENS unit.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back