Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens to me all the time dude. I've eaten cereal with half n' half. That's desperation.

I don't know if I could do that!

U must never assume young Daniel son

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

no kidding, freaking kids drink milk and eat cereal like its going out of style...im pretty sure it would be cheaper to just have a cow in the backyard

Happens to me all the time dude. I've eaten cereal with half n' half. That's desperation.

Yep, been there and done that. I have even used OJ once or twice. Never had to stoop to water yet.

so I only work til 11 on fridays so I normally go out to my course and play 18 real fast......well not today, course is closed from that little bit of rain we got last night.....ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so I only work til 11 on fridays so I normally go out to my course and play 18 real fast......well not today, course is closed from that little bit of rain we got last night.....ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That's crazy talk. There has to be another one somewhere around you to go to?

biggest let down ever to start the morning.

just as fun as filling your bowl of cereal with the assumption there is at least SOME milk, only to find NONE

I've never tried that but I may have to. Good idea. It's such a buzz kill because I like a lot of milk in my cereal. It has to be drenched, not sprinkled

That's crazy talk. There has to be another one somewhere around you to go to?

yeah there are a few options, since im rolling solo though today I dont want a 6 hour round at a muni, I might call around right before I leave and see who is busy and who isnt.

option b is go down to golf galaxy and see what used hybrids they have to smack around, then head over to the range for a bit

I think I used beer a few times back in college, but never half n' half.

yeah there are a few options, since im rolling solo though today I dont want a 6 hour round at a muni, I might call around right before I leave and see who is busy and who isnt.

option b is go down to golf galaxy and see what used hybrids they have to smack around, then head over to the range for a bit

Both are good options. Either way, get a club in your hands.

Both are good options. Either way, get a club in your hands.

oh no doubt, my wife watches the neighbor kid from 1-6 so I make sure Im pretty sparse during that time.

usually I'll go pickup my youngest and let her ride along at my course

Why can't people use their turn signals. Drives me nuts :angry:

The weather is awful today. Can't even go to the range, let alone play.

Dam dam dam, boss is letting us leave an hour early (3:30) and I don't have my clubs with me and the weather is fine :at-wits-end:

Golf clubs: never leave home without them. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Usually don't, during season. Took them out the other night to load up the trunk with the recyleables. Oh well, the next 2 days are going to be nice so I'll get 36 in.

Dam dam dam, boss is letting us leave an hour early (3:30) and I don't have my clubs with me and the weather is fine :at-wits-end:

Tappin' from my iPad!

I always have at least the putter with me. I will usually grab a club or two and throw them in the truck, just in case.

The weather is awful today. Can't even go to the range, let alone play.

Yeah it is. Wanted to hit some Di11 vs. Pro Combo today. Hopefully tomorrow then

Powers out. And I hate golf! Once I fix things something else pops up. Now I'm getting too fast with my hands and pulling everything. Ajhhhhhh

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Yeah it is. Wanted to hit some Di11 vs. Pro Combo today. Hopefully tomorrow then

It is going to be nice this weekend, definitely Sunday. You should have your chance then.

Open Season Deer tomorrow...highway looks like a parking lot.

SeeMore shipped my putter today, after I ordered it 6 days ago and they said it would be shipped out in 72 hours.

SeeMore shipped my putter today, after I ordered it 6 days ago and they said it would be shipped out in 72 hours.
Thats odd dude. Mine got shipped the next day. Could be because it's a belly putter?

Thats odd dude. Mine got shipped the next day. Could be because it's a belly putter?

That's what I figured. That and because it's lefty maybe. Well hopefully it will be here Monday, if not Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back