Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather is awful today. Can't even go to the range, let alone play.

Windy? OK
Cold? OK
Drizzly, Rainy? OK
All of them together = misery

Started the day chilly. Then the wind kicked up. Then it was misting. Then it was sprinkling. It was raining pretty good for 16 and 17, then back to a sprinkle for 18. In the end, I was cold and wet, but I shot an 86! Ties my best round ever.

All of the above = no rant from me. :D

That's what I figured. That and because it's lefty maybe. Well hopefully it will be here Monday, if not Tuesday.

That is a definite possibility. Belly + Lefty, takes longer to get out the door.

That is a definite possibility. Belly + Lefty, takes longer to get out the door.

Definately. And I would completely understand and not be at all mad if they hadn't said it would be shipped within 72 hours (by Tuesday morning, it actually shipped Friday afternoon). A bit of a mix-up I guess.

Windy? OK
Cold? OK
Drizzly, Rainy? OK

Started the day chilly. Then the wind kicked up. Then it was misting. Then it was sprinkling. It was raining pretty good for 16 and 17, then back to a sprinkle for 18. In the end, I was cold and wet, but I shot an 86! Ties my best round ever.

Way to go, nice round!

You went out today? Wow...I barely made out to my car from work. It was awful.

Windy? OK
Cold? OK
Drizzly, Rainy? OK

so my boss invited all the teaching pros to play a really money course and he asked if id like to come with... pfft no question hells yeah
but right now my game is in the crapper really bad and it would be totally embarassing
i need to get my swing in order with a quickness or else

Went for an early afternoon round today, I never have a problem walking on in the afternoon there so we showed up and asked if we could get on. He said sure if we could head to the 1st tee. Threw our bags on thee cart and went to the 1st hole. There were 3rd groups on the tee waiting, one on the fairway and one on the green. There were 3 groups on every hole on the course throughout the day. It was way overbooked. I heard the group behind us complaining that why make a tee time if you have to wait anyway. Terrible management imo, we should have been turned away or at least warned how packed and slow it was. After 4.5 hours, we quit on 15.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Lefties don't use belly putters.

Kevin

Young lefties shouldn't use belly putters.

Kevin

Why man? Just go and play your game. Youll be playing with your pros, theyll see your REAL game, and help you fix it.
so my boss invited all the teaching pros to play a really money course and he asked if id like to come with... pfft no question hells yeah
but right now my game is in the crapper really bad and it would be totally embarassing

Seriously...dude go golf your ball

Because they shouldn't be all twitchy like old lefties, and should be able to master using a conventional length putter.

Kevin

Because they shouldn't be all twitchy like old lefties, and should be able to master using a conventional length putter.

Kevin

Couldn't hurt to try, could it?

Couldn't hurt to try, could it?

Are trying this because you struggle on the greens or do you just want to buy a belly putter and play it?

Kevin

Umm....

*meekly raises his hand*

I'm messing with the youngster here, you can play a belly putter if you want to. He shouldn't.

Kevin

Are trying this because you struggle on the greens or do you just want to buy a belly putter and play it?

Kevin

I know the question wasn't posed to me, but as a lefty who uses one...I got the belly putt conversion kit because I wanted to learn a pendulum stroke...and yes, I was struggling on the greens. I do have to say that my putting has benefitted from it...and I wonder if I took the kit off if my conventional putting stroke would be better...

Kevin

A bit of both. I just want to have an extended try at a belly putter. If it doesn't improve my putting significantly, I'll go back. I just want to see how it goes. I'm not unhappy with my current putter, but I had some extra money from my bday and gave it a go.

Enjoy your new putter when it gets there, Dam. Sorry to hear it was delayed.

Why man? Just go and play your game. Youll be playing with your pros, theyll see your REAL game, and help you fix it.

Seriously...dude go golf your ball
the pros that are going with are like brothers to me... we are brutal in the bagging department but its all in jokes
they knew a week or so ago i shot even par and have been chomping at the bit to get at me lol... the day before yesterday i shot a 107
its gonna be brutal cuz our former nationwide pro hit a fat one that a bunch of us witnessed and we let him have it
oh im gonna go but man i hope i dont suck it up hahaha

A bit of both. I just want to have an extended try at a belly putter. If it doesn't improve my putting significantly, I'll go back. I just want to see how it goes. I'm not unhappy with my current putter, but I had some extra money from my bday and gave it a go.

Okay. I was just teasing. Do whatever you want. Just don't lay up all the time off the tee.

Kevin

My rant; Over indulged on lobster tacos. And gin.

Enjoy your new putter when it gets there, Dam. Sorry to hear it was delayed.

Thanks Hawk. I'm just excited for it to get here.

Okay. I was just teasing. Do whatever you want. Just don't lay up all the time off the tee.

Kevin

I would never do that. Driver all the way. If I can't hit a driver straight, I'd rather learn to hit it straight than hit my 4 wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back