Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is ok to like forged irons, they are not the devil despite what some people like you to think. Nor are blades.

Very true. But just because it is forged doesn't make the club instantly better.

i wish my wrist was forged... my carpal tunnel is killing me today
ill blame the shanks on that

Very true. But just because it is forged doesn't make the club instantly better.

I'm on board with that as well. It's just lately the amount of flak someone gets when they say they're looking at forged clubs is silly regardless of why they want them.

College essays... Woo!

College essays... Woo!

Glad I don't have to start them for another 7-8 months....WOOO HOO!!

Good luck D, I'm sure they'll come out good.

Glad I don't have to start them for another 7-8 months....WOOO HOO!!

Good luck D, I'm sure they'll come out good.

Thanks, I've only got one more to go.

As for you, turn and run away as fast as you can lol.

The price of medications!!! I have two kinds that I will be on the rest of my life, (that's no big deal), one was costing me $45 per hundred and I take 4 daily. Just found out that insurance won't cover anymore and my cost is $629.50 per hundred?? That's not even a full months worth! I don't even want to check the price of the other one.

Sorry, rant over!

My new job is killing me. I love what I do, and the promotion and all that, but I am no longer able to just slip out and golf whenever I want like I did before. Plus I am now in the office full time so I can't just go to the nearest driving range for lunch and work on some things. Basically I can now only golf weekends in the winter.

Weird rant I know, but when I decided to take the job I didn't think it would affect my golfing in anyway, but I'm golfing way way less than I did before and its not going to change any time soon.

Also I can't THP as much during the day. End Rant.

That sucks for both of you Duey and CB. Duey those prices are absurd. That really sucks. And CB, that really sucks as well. I hate not being able to golf.

The price of medications!!! I have two kinds that I will be on the rest of my life, (that's no big deal), one was costing me $45 per hundred and I take 4 daily. Just found out that insurance won't cover anymore and my cost is $629.50 per hundred?? That's not even a full months worth! I don't even want to check the price of the other one.

Sorry, rant over!

Duey that is horrible bro, can you get it at target for cheaper or Walmart?

My new job is killing me. I love what I do, and the promotion and all that, but I am no longer able to just slip out and golf whenever I want like I did before. Plus I am now in the office full time so I can't just go to the nearest driving range for lunch and work on some things. Basically I can now only golf weekends in the winter.

Weird rant I know, but when I decided to take the job I didn't think it would affect my golfing in anyway, but I'm golfing way way less than I did before and its not going to change any time soon.

Also I can't THP as much during the day. End Rant.

Ummm, sorry you can't play more golf? Apparently you are better at your job then golf!! Hehe I feel you bro but it's a nice position to be in...the job security position that is

Duey that is horrible bro, can you get it at target for cheaper or Walmart?

Not looking like it so far Tad. Just got off the phone with WM and I might save $15 a month, but thats about it unless my doc let's them go generic and that's not likely for this. Thanks man!

Sorry, rant over!

Time to talk to the doctor and see what else he can prescribe, $629.50 for 25 days of medicine is rough as a corn cob buddy.

Sorry, rant over!

There are usually equivalent meds that can be had at much cheaper prices but the new ones have all the advertising. Also as far as insurance goes sometimes your doc just has to fill out the right form to authorize.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Time to talk to the doctor and see what else he can prescribe, $629.50 for 25 days of medicine is rough as a corn cob buddy.

Yes sir, I almost fell over when they hit my card for it, lol. I tried to get the doc to go generic last year and she's not big on the idea, its a seizure med.

Yes sir, I almost fell over when they hit my card for it, lol. I tried to get the doc to go generic last year and she's not big on the idea, its a seizure med.

She needs to call your insurance company and get it appproved. Especially if you have tried others and they were not as succesful as this one.

She needs to call your insurance company and get it appproved. Especially if you have tried others and they were not as succesful as this one.

She needs to call your insurance company and get it appproved. Especially if you have tried others and they were not as suggestion as this one.

Thanks buddy, but Insurance went with the job I lost, haha. I talked to a nurse at the clinic here and she's checking into other option that might be cheaper, this is just expensive stuff.

Thanks buddy, but Insurance went with the job I lost, haha. I talked to a nurse at the clinic here and she's checking into other option that might be cheaper, this is just expensive stuff.

Check the manufacturer website for vouchers/coupons. All provide some assistance.

Dude, great idea. WR sent me the same idea and I've already found a couple pretty good coupons. Thanks for the help!

Duey, that sucks man, I never knew that prescriptions were so expensive. Hopefully your new job has a medical plan, or you can move to Canada:alien:

Tadashi, I'm not really ranting about my life, I'm really happy with my job, my family and my life in general. I just didn't realize that with the new position how much less I would actually be golfing. I'm sure it will change in the summer when I can get out after work and golf, but seeing as it gets dark right now around 4:30 you either have to slip out during the day, or no golf at all.

Duey, that sucks man, I never knew that prescriptions were so expensive. Hopefully your new job has a medical plan, or you can move to Canada:alien:

Tadashi, I'm not really ranting about my life, I'm really happy with my job, my family and my life in general. I just didn't realize that with the new position how much less I would actually be golfing. I'm sure it will change in the summer when I can get out after work and golf, but seeing as it gets dark right now around 4:30 you either have to slip out during the day, or no golf at all.

I know bro I'm just giving you a hard time. I hate when life gets in the way of golf....

I know bro I'm just giving you a hard time. I hate when life gets in the way of golf....
I just like it when golf seemlessly integrates into your life and you don't have to work to just kind of add it in. I should move to Florida with Dean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back