Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is reruns tonight.

Just scheduled my MRI for the 27th :/ really nervous now. Going to try to play once this week to see how it holds up but at least I can still swing driver at the range without any pain.

taking home work at night while knowing not a soul in the office is going to acknowledge it

I don't think the indoor facility near me gives numbers... They have a sim, but it's just to swing and play courses as far as I can tell. I'm going to call and ask tomorrow though.

Just scheduled my MRI for the 27th :/ really nervous now. Going to try to play once this week to see how it holds up but at least I can still swing driver at the range without any pain.

You'll be fine man, MRI's aren't anything to panic about. The only negative I had was it takes too damn long and I started to feel a little nauseous from the vibrations and sound. It was giving me double vision there for a while.

Everything is reruns tonight.

That was a bummer. My DVR'd episode of Hawaii Five-O was a rerun, as were yesterday's aired episodes of NCIS and NCIS LA. Bummer.

MRIs are a piece of cake. When I had an MRI on my shoulder, I actually fell asleep! :D

man Ive got some interesting negative rep on this site, people are way too uptight and take things way to seriously

man Ive got some interesting negative rep on this site, people are way too uptight and take things way to seriously
Here, let me add to the negative rep stats for ya real quick like........:D

I don't think I've ever clicked that * rep button and added for someone......are we suppose to?

Take it up with a mod if it's an issue. We ask that you don't discuss rep related problems on the forums.

Take it up with a mod if it's an issue. We ask that you don't discuss rep related problems on the forums.

my bad, did it once, nothing came of it, I must be a meany lol...wont mention it again

Where do you even see rep?

Frost delay for the second day in a row here at Bandon Dunes. Now we for sure won't get 36 holes in. We were only able to play 28 yesterday.

The star looking thing below the person's avatar, posts, etc. It's right next to the triangle with the ! in the middle for flagging posts.

Take a look in the Tech forum about all your reputation questions. We want to keep rep talk off the regular board.

I'm horrible about wiping my finger across spots on the laptop that has lint or dust. I just did something that shut off my mouse, lol. I screwed with everything, even did a systen restore and PM'd OEM before finding this little tiny button that switched it back on, haha. I'm such an idiot some time!

Wait until you turn off your wireless card doing that duey! hahaha

Wait until you turn off your wireless card doing that duey! hahaha

Oooh, that could be bad, lol. My old laptop seemed easier to find stuff, but this one sucks.

I am having a hard time with all of the scantily-clad lady avatars. It's tacky to me.

rant of the day... the shanks
had them big time today
not just straight right ones but i actually had a few go straight left... hit the complete opposite side of the hosel
so much for playing 18 and i didnt even wanna finish 9

Started taking this anxiety medicine about a month ago. Pretty happy with it and it should help me relax and focus more on the golf course as well, but holy cow does it make me sleepy. It's like a battle with myself at my desk to not go to sleep.

I am having a hard time with all of the scantily-clad lady avatars. It's tacky to me.

I did see one a day or so ago that made even me go, seriously? Can't remember who though.

yes, and so are Transformers.

we all needs headless dolls as avatars, then we can play...who has my head?

yes, and so are Transformers.

we all needs headless dolls as avatars, then we can play...who has my head?

I can see it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back