Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Mary -- TC started all this, well with KellyBo bringing it back to light. All I got to say is if you are snuckered down at WPB and you see TC with that fricking cell phone camera, you better hide. Or better yet, throw the phone in the bear trap lake. If he ever gets that eat sh*t grin on his face, smile cause you are on candid camera.

Ha ha!! O G acting like an OG!!! I love it.

Gray. Just keep that pimp hand strong and dont let any of those young whipper snappers give you a hard time!!

Mary -- TC started all this, well with KellyBo bringing it back to light. All I got to say is if you are snuckered down at WPB and you see TC with that fricking cell phone camera, you better hide. Or better yet, throw the phone in the bear trap lake. If he ever gets that eat sh*t grin on his face, smile cause you are on candid camera.

Ole Onet is gonna have a video camera this year....watch out!!

Thanks for the warning Gray! I'll keep my eye out for that burgeoning Allen Funk and I also seem to remember some good ones of TC from last year too....

You asked for it!

WARNING! Drinking Uncle Daddy's sweet tea may have the following effect on you. Use with caution:

Spoiler
aefc067d-f455-9762.jpg

Oh my. That should be put on the side of whatever he drank that night as a warning

I'm scared of all of the pics that might be taken this year. You never know when they will come back to haunt you. Hahaha.

I'm scared of all of the pics that might be taken this year. You never know when they will come back to haunt you. Hahaha.

ahh2fly -- Make sure you watch out for them Calloway boys. They are sneaky good at sneaking up on ya :beat-up:

Thanks for the heads up. I think I might need to keep my alcohol consumption under control so I can be more aware. Hahaha.

No Uncle Daddy's Sweet Tea for you huh :thumb: . You are going to have a great time and build some memories that will last a lifetime. I can't wait for the outing!

Thanks for the heads up. I think I might need to keep my alcohol consumption under control so I can be more aware. Hahaha.

I always remind myself... the buzz is temporary, the internet is forever. :D

We are just BARELY outside of one month away...guys before we know it we'll be reuniting at the iBar again. I can't wait!

Well drink one for me, wish i could make it.

We are just BARELY outside of one month away...guys before we know it we'll be reuniting at the iBar again. I can't wait!

Well for me it will be for the first time, but I can't wait. Planning on staying away from late night elevator rides.

Well for me it will be for the first time, but I can't wait. Planning on staying away from late night elevator rides, Uncle Daddy's sweet tea, and TC and his fricking cell phone camera.

FIFY CB.

Thanks Gray, its not TC's cell phone I'm afraid of but his "whatnot" after too many sweet teas.

Lmao at "whatnot"

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Well thanks to the IRS and me backing my dad's car into a fence I'm now officially broke. :(

But don't worry, I'll be there for the Outing. Even if I have to rely on public transportation (gosh!) and live off of canned ham. (and cookies!)

You are making quite the journey and we cannot wait to meet you.

Is it bad that we are already in the planning stages for 2012? I feel like that shouldn't be the case...hehe

You have to start early ;)

Is it bad that we are already in the planning stages for 2012? I feel like that shouldn't be the case...hehe

It is not bad. Just give us the dates, so we can put it on our calendars for next year. :act-up:

Exactly one month from today I'm flying to Florida for the outing... yes I am excited!!!! :blob: :bananadance:

You have to start early ;)

Playing the different courses this weekend put some early thoughts in my head.

It is not bad. Just give us the dates, so we can put it on our calendars for next year. :act-up:

As soon as we know them and have a venue, we will put it out there....Promise!

That is awesome! I thought it was always at the PGA National? Are y'all thinking about changing it up?

That one you took pics of with Hawk sure did look yummy :hungry:

Back