Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I know...getting better though. I've graduated from generic alcohol abuse to random but unintentional acts of violence. 3rd time is the charm so I'm hoping for a 'clean' outing this time around.

You are two for two in "outing lore"

I'm a walking Dick-tionary lol

You know you have made it when your name becomes a verb with two meanings, I plan on not getting too Thanks'ed at the ibar, and I really hope I don't Hanks anybody in the ankle the first time I meet them.

Nah, I turned that title over to ddec after the last outing....but if I can sign a bar receipt, I can sign an autograph
From what the lore says, you will be at the iBar much later than just 7, but whether or not you will be able to sign autographs after 7 is another thing :D

You know you have made it when your name becomes a verb with two meanings, I plan on not getting too Thanks'ed at the ibar, and I really hope I don't Hanks anybody in the ankle the first time I meet them.
At the very first outing/demo deal, Hanks actions became a "Caption This" Contest. He's the real deal man! Larger than life!

I'm a walking Dick-tionary lol

Nah, I turned that title over to ddec after the last outing....but if I can sign a bar receipt, I can sign an autograph

Hanks comes up with the best one liners I have ever heard! Rodney Dangerfield could not even come close to my man Hanks . There will be some folks laughing so hard they will be crying at the i - bar :rofl:

I'll break it down this way.

8 Rules of a THP Outing:

1. You do not talk about the weather ahead of time.
2. You DO NOT talk about the weather ahead of time!
3. No bitchin' or complainin'!
4. Mary must bring baked goods!
5. Stand behind Hanks.
6. Dress like a golfer.
7. Participate to the point of exhaustion.
8. Most important rule is to have fun!

:D
Nice break down Biggsy

thank you guys....the check is in the mail

At the very first outing/demo deal, Hanks actions became a "Caption This" Contest. He's the real deal man! Larger than life!

Hanks comes up with the best one liners I have ever heard! Rodney Dangerfield could not even come close to my man Hanks . There will be some folks laughing so hard they will be crying at the i - bar :rofl:

That you did. Maybe we should schedule a dual autograph session.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Updated 10 Commandments of THP Demo Day

2. The demo day will go on regardless of said weather
5. Stand behind Hanks but stay in front of his rental car
6. Dress like a golfer.
9. Before hitting a club make sure OEM has hit it first
10. Try the grilled cheese + bacon
:alien:

6. Dress like a golfer.

I think number 10 should be moved up a little. Other than that I can't argue with that list

I think number 10 should be moved up a little. Other than that I can't argue with that list

I tend to agree. I think thats going to be the first thing I do when I get to the iBar on Thursday before we golf, order a grilled cheese with bacon.

6. Dress like a golfer.

Can you expand on #6

What sides come with the grilled cheese- fries? and is it legal in the state of Florida to eat grilled cheese with ketchup?

Last edited:
The 2011 outing is going to be here in a few weeks, so that of course means that we are in final preparation mode and getting the last bits together. That also means we are planning 2012 and I must say....We have some very cool things coming up for that as well.

Due to the service level....I think it needs to stay where it is for now lol

I tend to agree. I think thats going to be the first thing I do when I get to the iBar on Thursday before we golf, order a grilled cheese with bacon.

The 2011 outing is going to be here in a few weeks, so that of course means that we are in final preparation mode and getting the last bits together. That also means we are planning 2012 and I must say....We have some very cool things coming up for that as well.

I would expect nothing less!

cant wait for 2012!

Jorts

Jorts

homepage.jpg

While I was reading the scripting thread, I admit that I had to look up the word "jorts" and I have to say that I'm sorry I did. I sure hope no one is really going to wear these things.

homepage.jpg

While I was reading the scripting thread, I admit that I had to look up the word "jorts" and I have to say that I'm sorry I did. I sure hope no one is really going to wear these things.

Dont visit the University of FL...hehe

Or apparently quite a few municipal golf courses around the country.

For your information, I only wear those shorts when I mow the lawn. I don't appreciate you posting my picture without permission either. On the bright side, I have a great behind!

Mmmm, fat man ass in little shorts. I imagine that's how I would look if I tried to wear that. I don't smoke reds though.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Its hard to fathom that this event is almost here. We are excited to see everybody in a few weeks.

My nerves are starting to climb. Just a warning that I am pretty shy in person so it will take me a little time to warm up. OEM's 2 drinks should help though!!

I'm getting so excited to meet everyone in less than a month. Can't believe this is almost here.

My nerves are starting to climb. Just a warning that I am pretty shy in person so it will take me a little time to warm up. OEM's 2 drinks should help though!!

You'll be fine. It's weird how quickly you just jump into conversation with another thp'er. Its like going to a family reunion (not that I would really know, there's only 3 of us).

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Back