Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what happened in the couple hours it took for me to leave school, have lunch, and come home? Choi was at +3 when I left, now -3!

Looks like I'll be out of the contest before the end of round 1 :laughing:

Choi was never +3, probably thinking of Y.E. Yang

Yeah they just said he was 3 over through 2.

How sweet is that red Cobra staff bag Poults has!?

Go Poulter!

Miller always looks like he just sucked a lemon

Camillo can suck it lol.
Im glad I picked choi.
Westwood? Still to come.
Cink, thanks for that

well, ladies and gents, it's time for me to depart!!! i hate i'm going to miss the open and all the fun on the forum and JB doing his gray impersonations. good luck to all for the contests!

and remember kids, don't do drugs!

Man those aerial views are so beautiful they look fake.

mmm-kay

Safe travels TC. Hope it turns out to be a nice weekend.

well, ladies and gents, it's time for me to depart!!! i hate i'm going to miss the open and all the fun on the forum and JB doing his gray impersonations. good luck to all for the contests!

and remember kids, don't do drugs!

Thanks for the reminder on the drugs, I was just thinking about doing some but now I won't!

Have fun this weekend, just be sure you DVR Sunday at minimum, something amazing might happen!

Hope he's not going to beat up on Strange!

still way to early to tell anything, but the 3 that I have on the course are all looking good. E, E, -2

NBC coverage is so predictable. They flash on Ben Martin that is +8 and lining up a 50 footer. You knew he was going to make it otherwise they would not show it.

How good is Luke Donald out of the bunkers? He just makes it look so easy.

Pretty sure Johnny Miller just said Luke Donald is the best sand player in teh world and Mike Weir was close. We know he hates Mickelson adn Poulter, but PUHLEASE!

These announcers are killing me.

Edit: Not watching NBC, but I'm sure they would be as well.

Kind of a cool Oakley shirt Ricky Barnes is dawning.

Pretty sure Johnny Miller just said Luke Donald is the best sand player in teh world and Mike Weir was close. We know he hates Mickelson adn Poulter, but PUHLEASE!

I was wondering, why hasn't Johnny Miller ever captained a Ryder Cup team? Does anyone know?

I hope Tiger shoots 61 on sunday to come from behind and win. That would really bother Miller

I was wondering, why hasn't Johnny Miller ever captained a Ryder Cup team? Does anyone know?

I can only imagine the players would run for the hills.

These guys would make good funeral directors but thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back