Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil. Please make some putts asap.

I was wondering, why hasn't Johnny Miller ever captained a Ryder Cup team? Does anyone know?

It would be like Faldo with the Europeans....oh wait that happened didn't it?

They barely Show Yang and he's outplaying both the guys in his group. They sure like showing Phil miss putts.

They barely Show Yang and he's outplaying both the guys in his group. They sure like showing Phil miss putts.

Welcome to the world of TV. THey will show Tiger taking a nap over other guys.

The pool I run, I left Mickelson and Woods out, as most would have picked them, thus a non-factor. Pick 4 players from 3 groups, counting best 6 scores for the first two days, then the best 4 scores for the final two rounds.

Wish I would have left PM in the mix.

Welcome to the world of TV. THey will show Tiger taking a nap over other guys.

Good point JB, and sometimes we miss out on some really good golf. Thank goodness for the internet, at least then we can see what's going on with the other guys besides the score. Shottracker is nice.

Announcer just said that Phil's contact is too good today and that is why his distance is off.

????

you know you're playing on a nice course when they move in a giant tree just to make it look better, and cause more chaos for the players. :D

Perhaps thats what is happening to me? My contact is too pure to play well.

Barnes -4 over last 3 holes

Shame he had 4 bogies prior to it

course looks beautiful

So are the greens going to firm up and be faster for the afternoon guys you think?

Its 1pm there right now. Not sure they will get too much faster than it is now.

definitely. the more the sun shines and the wind blows, so go the scores. Can't wait to hear Johnny talk about the grain running toward the sun blah blah blah
So are the greens going to firm up and be faster for the afternoon guys you think?

The greens will definitely be firmer and faster, not to mention spike marks. A friend of mine from Iowa, Jerry Smith tees off in the final group at 2:42 PDT. Tough tee time.

Wow @ Phils score.

Announcer just said that Phil's contact is too good today and that is why his distance is off.

????

Sounds like that Brian guy from Big Break a few seasons ago!

Let's go McDowell! That's my Baffler-man right there.

Phil was one of my baffler guys. I'm baffled to say the least!

Phil is at +4 and the leaders-in-the-clubhouse, are only at -1, thats only 5 strokes after the 1st day of the US Open, I'm not ready to call myself out of it yet!

Phil is at +4 and the leaders-in-the-clubhouse, are only at -1, thats only 5 strokes after the 1st day of the US Open, I'm not ready to call myself out of it yet!
Someone will be better than -1 when the day is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back