Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? We are more than halfway through day 1, and it seems like a logical question to me

I thought so too.

Just seems early still. It could go several strokes either way still.

Isnt that the point of predictions? Would it make it easier if we all just wait till the 15th tomorrow and then talk about it?

I'd guess +4. Is the wind predicted to blow tomorrow?

Yeah, why can't we just do that? :laughing:

But anyways, I guess the cut would be at +3ish right now, so I'll say +5 will be the actual cut

does a bear $#!& in the woods?:D

haha jk, most likely it will be a factor but who knows it may be nice and calm but i doubt it..

Not much of a "Blow" today for that course.

Not much of a "Blow" today for that course.

ya some parts of the course are defenitley worse than others.. i guess tomorrow we will find out.. i hope it doesnt because that means just add more difficulty to already hard course..
id sure like to hit one out into that ocean just for the heck of it though..

Yeah, why can't we just do that? :laughing:

But anyways, I guess the cut would be at +3ish right now, so I'll say +5 will be the actual cut

+3 right now? Im not sure that is the case. It might be. PGATour just answered our prediction question on twitter and thought +7. I agree with that. SOme are saying +9

The piece on Erik Compton had me in tears, having had 2 heart attacks myself. No heart transplants though. What a great story.

With the Poa, the greens at Pebble Beach look terrible.

how many players in total are there playing right now at the open? and how many usually get cut in a US open? just curious..

alright thanks! i knew they get cut after 2 rounds just didnt know how many they cut and if they did it different than other tournaments..

I hate when Berman decides to show up for anything.

I think I said something to this effect 7 hrs ago. He jumped the shark years ago and Pebble should pull a Masters and go McCord on him.

'Back back back....gone!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say that I think he is FAR SUPERIOR than Johnny Boy was today.

Old Tiger Woods is making he putts so if he can come in even he may get on a roll tomorrow!!! Sic em you old hound dog and get my snakes back :eek:).......

I think I said something to this effect 7 hrs ago. He jumped the shark years ago and Pebble should pull a Masters and go McCord on him.

'Back back back....gone!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 wow rollins had an OEM worthy blow up complete with a shank.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

LMAO!!! It depends who you ask...

Quick access? Haha

Hoffman I feel your pain brotha

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back