OH/KY/IN and Anyone Else....Fall Get Together

Geez...I wake up and there is 3 pages I missed! How cool would it be if JB, GG, War, Tad, and ddec could all make it? Make it happen.

Of course then that leaves me with no couch to sleep on.

Seriously. Tappin'.

There is a larger group?

its grown slowly, was only looking like 8 for awhile and now up in the 12 neighborhood, hoping we can get to a nice 16 or so which is how many I think we had when it first started

Geez...I wake up and there is 3 pages I missed! How cool would it be if JB, GG, War, Tad, and ddec could all make it? Make it happen.

Of course then that leaves me with no couch to sleep on.

Seriously. Tappin'.

I'm sure there will be a couch buddy. No worries.

updated the first post with prices, the pm round will be no more than $35 and might end up closer to $30, I should know by Friday.

updated the first post with prices, the pm round will be no more than $35 and might end up closer to $30, I should know by Friday.
Cool mike. Sounds good to me. I will be heading out bright and early on the 20th.

Cool mike. Sounds good to me. I will be heading out bright and early on the 20th.

I thought we were hooking up Friday night maybe and heading that way?

I thought we were hooking up Friday night maybe and heading that way?

Im not sure what time I can leave Friday. But that may work. I may have to sell tickets at the hs football game.

Wow. Mike those are some good looking tracks! Some tough looking holes but I think it will be fun nonetheless!

Wow. Mike those are some good looking tracks! Some tough looking holes but I think it will be fun nonetheless!
They are both nice! And they are fun! Even with sculled sand shots. Lol

So where are we gonna play on friday then? any thoughts? Mike, Dan? huh? huh?

Lots of time to get that figured out buddy. No worries.

That's true. Just got wrapped up in the hype. Haha

Seriously. Tappin'.

In honour of this thread and the goings on of this morning..

14963118-D95A-4ADF-9BEF-AD2D61601166-7747-00000ACDD542F1DA.jpg

And now I need a nap.

That is heaven on a plate.

I think JB and GG should just make it an official THP tour van stop. There is definitely plenty of support from Ohio and surrounding THPers to make it worth wild!

How many are we up to? Do we even know?

You do huh? Costs are a little high for us after that 15 state tour.

I know there are tons of THPers in this area, would hope with all the hard work deano does, that he could get it up to 15 or so though, that would be awesome.

I know there are tons of THPers in this area, would hope with all the hard work deano does, that he could get it up to 15 or so though, that would be awesome.

Not if you bring the smart car. The $100 I have on the table would cover it. Lol if I were rich I would offer more. Maybe we take up a gas money collection from all who are attending just to have the tour van, GG and yourself there. Hmmm....

It's something totally different right now..

Agreed, Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky needs to step it up here! 16-20 boys, let's go!

It's something totally different right now..

It angers me something fierce that in order to get a coney the only place around here is Sonic. Blechh

Not if you bring the smart car. The $100 I have on the table would cover it. Lol if I were rich I would offer more. Maybe we take up a gas money collection from all who are attending just to have the tour van, GG and yourself there. Hmmm....

It was $200 a little bit ago. Geez, I guess we are just not worth it....And I assure you GG won't be making any trips anytime soon. 15 states in 30 days is a little much.

i second this! Lets go boys! Is Dleavitt coming?

It was $200 a little bit ago. Geez, I guess we are just not worth it....And I assure you GG won't be making any trips anytime soon. 15 states in 30 days is a little much.

I said I might go $200. Lol and believe you me, it's worth it to me! With a collection it would be higher...

I'll get back to recruiting

Back