Open Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

That's fine, I still love his swing though.

I love his swing too, but watching him putt is just painful right now. I thought it was bad earlier this year, now he's so close to the ball with his stance, it's crazy.

Lol @ GG!

Omg!!! What a gif that would make with the dude in red chasing Tigers ball.... Lmao!!!!!

Tap tap taparoo

That was a whole lot of pale people running to try to be around Tiger's ball.

Talk about a "power fade" if that was an amateur thats a slice.

Tiger taking driver on 10, birdies. Now takes driver on 11 and is so far right he won't be bad and may be able to take a run at it. Like the aggressive approach.

Can Tiger only work the ball one way with the driver? Big cut with a left-to-right wind? :confused2:

Looks like Tigger actually has a decent lie over there. Could take a FW off that.

Damnit Ernie.

Tap tap taparoo

Do you hate another player for wanting Hunter's swing? Stevie Williams has been an a$$ burgling clown for years. But I guess when he is a complete douche but on the bag of your guy, its acceptable.

Lets not forget, Stevie didnt quit, he was fired and if he was still on TW's bag, you would have no issue with his antics.

Stevie's an ass, we know that. He was an ass back then and is now too. We don't see it that much now because Adam hasn't really done much since the Bridgestone win.

Also, I do love me some Mahan full swing.

Gotta risk it to get the biscuit

That was a crazy 9 holes. Wow.

I'll bet Ernie wishes he would have not talked down belly putters in the past........ The putter god is still PO'ed about that by the looks of his putting.

Ernie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ernie about to botch another birdie chance I'm sure.

Tap tap taparoo

Sean-Foleybig.jpg

GG just said this.

JB- I bet Adam Scott is going to pound this driver.
GG - Take it to pound town.

For those that dont know Tosh.0, it might not make too much sense.

GG just said this.

JB- I bet Adam Scott is going to pound this driver.
GG - Take it to pound town.

For those that dont know Tosh.0, it might not make too much sense.

Hahahaha

Tap tap taparoo

Scott hits fairways, others don't. That makes a bit of difference around here.

Krama Ernie.....krama......

ESPN really didn't want to go to commercial there with Tiger hitting. They kept that music going as long as possible.

Omg!!! What a gif that would make with the dude in red chasing Tigers ball.... Lmao!!!!!

Tap tap taparoo

Ask and you shall receive:

ZOMG-GOLF.gif

Everybody's crappy play has let Scott settle down. Hope some make a charge to make this interesting but no one wants to step up.

Back