Bubby has started to take note of things in his environment. He has been tracking things for awhile, but now he's reaching for them and he moved into the "lets put everything in my mouth" phase.

5eqavuzy.jpg

At the ER at Children's Hospital. Little guy took a spill and wacked the back of his head and threw up a few times. Pediatrician sent us just to be safe. CT scan and waiting now.

Man I just went thought that a few weeks ago. Awful feeling, glad everything is Ok!

Progress reports came home yesterday. The one I usually worry about completely kicked arse. The one I usually don't worry about didn't come close to living up to normal standards. Never a dull moment

Sounds exciting lol. Hang in there Frank.

We got our first one yesterday and it was pretty damn good. Huge changes in the last year and it's nice to see confidence and pride build up because of it.

Ugh, school stuff. Roller coaster just like everything else eh? Getting our first taste of it and it's already a PITA. 3 weeks in and they've already lost our daughter's thumb brace, don't want to take responsibility for keeping an eye on it, and the aide can't remember her name. Have a meeting today to go over a 504 plan for her, should be interesting :bulgy-eyes:

Sounds exciting lol. Hang in there Frank.

We got our first one yesterday and it was pretty damn good. Huge changes in the last year and it's nice to see confidence and pride build up because of it.
That's awesome, Ryan, good for you guys! Your statement is virtually 100% accurate for us too with the one. I'm SO happy to see that developing.

Apparently the boy has a loose tooth. I'm not sure why, but this bothers me.

Parenting Thread

I've got my granddaughter playing golf. She has the hand wedge down!
f4724665762d3f8ca0374576f7ec0904.jpg
8be7452f13495b0f4aac24d4ea4b7893.jpg

Shes so cute KB. I always like seeing her pics since she's about the same age as my daughter. She looks like she's fun to hang out with and is still holding on the baby look. I'm going to be bummed when that goes away. Dear god help me if I go thinking I need another one.

The daughter hard at playdoh shaping then it's some golf time.
340140ef9a8cc0cfa4d2682a43740243.jpg

Shes so cute KB. I always like seeing her pics since she's about the same age as my daughter. She looks like she's fun to hang out with and is still holding on the baby look. I'm going to be bummed when that goes away. Dear god help me if I go thinking I need another one.

Lack of hair keeps the baby look going longer! She'll have a baby brother soon so that will be fun! She's a blast, so funny, sweet and good natured.

True that. Ours is funny and sassy. Like her mama :) Caught here bossing around one of her baby dolls last night lol

I catch myself thinking I need another one & like magic the girls start fighting and I realize two is just fine

Man don't you know it. They are like birth control. Really expensive birth control.

You guys are too funny. Man, all I remember from driving to the appointment to have the ultra-sound for our 2nd was me thinking "Please God, don't let it be twins. I can't handle three kids." (repeated to myself in my head the entire drive). Wendy cried tears of joy when we found out it was a girl. I nearly cried tears of joy that it was just one kid.

My kids were being perfect angels. So I decided to take a picture. My son was not amused

6d539354fd45943aa319933e3588c008.jpg

The room gets a bit dusty every time I see her smile...
67f7518ac64474f6ff0fddb5e5d81db0.jpg

Looks like me may need to find a package plan.

I will 6 guns and find a way hold and fire all of them at the first punk in a Camero that wants to date my little girl.

I will 6 guns and find a way hold and fire all of them at the first punk in a Camero that wants to date my little girl.

Do you guys need guns? I thought you are both pretty big dudes. I'm 160 lbs soaking wet. I need a tank to protect my daughter when she gets older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys need guns? I thought you are both pretty big dudes. I'm 160 lbs soaking wet. I need a tank to protect my daughter when she gets older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To damn old for that physical crap. I have guns for this ones callers.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414213102.670558.jpg

jamespumpkin_zps2d296b35.jpg

At the pumpkin patch farm.

Back