This threw up in my living room.
2346a36edb194b187ecd4bd27f3bfe2a.jpg

#WinterWoes

That's impressive

My little man has an ear infection in both ears and bronchitis. Almost pneumonia. He's not feeling good

747252cde4a2ea930529e2cd892e4ace.jpg

I feel like a monster for having him outside yesterday.

Hope babyblu gets well soon!

My little man has an ear infection in both ears and bronchitis. Almost pneumonia. He's not feeling good

Hope he feels better soon.

Had to move couches and everything else just to fit that 15X15 bouncy house and make my little girl smile.

That's pretty cool. We have one of those, never thought of putting it up in the house. May have to try that.

Babies.

You think you have them figured out, and they up and change the rules on you, just like that! I thought I had our 7 mo old daughter in a good "go to sleep" routine, and it was working well for awhile, but the past few nights, it's been a complete 180. #babyprobs

That bites man, I hope he feels better soon.

Babies.

You think you have them figured out, and they up and change the rules on you, just like that! I thought I had our 7 mo old daughter in a good "go to sleep" routine, and it was working well for awhile, but the past few nights, it's been a complete 180. #babyprobs

Time to trade her in for a new model. ;)

We have our first tooth breaking the skin!

Golf class with D last Saturday.

13eb0e46a029f85b47c681fb2fad3eeb.jpg

Started goalkeeper practice with my little girl. There's no such thing as starting too early.

570e047a7e1063171fe051ea81ee460d.jpg

After 6 1/2 years, we finally reclaimed the living room from the toy box last night, which have been relocated to the kids rooms. Love a good pre-Christmas purge of accumulated toys, and it will be fun to live like a grown-up again.

Nice Donne. Now if they'll just keep them there lol. Toys seem to migrate steadily back to the living room it seems. We were just talking about a big thinning of the toy herd last night as well with the boy. We usually ship a bunch off to goodwill.

Nice Donne. Now if they'll just keep them there lol. Toys seem to migrate steadily back to the living room it seems. We were just talking about a big thinning of the toy herd last night as well with the boy. We usually ship a bunch off to goodwill.

I know a few will come back in without a doubt, but at least the whole room shouldn't be overrun again. We are taking most of what we purged to Goodwill as well, which was a couch-full as of this morning.

After 6 1/2 years, we finally reclaimed the living room from the toy box last night, which have been relocated to the kids rooms. Love a good pre-Christmas purge of accumulated toys, and it will be fun to live like a grown-up again.

We just did this on Sunday. Had a garage sale Friday & Saturday to get rid of stuff & Sunday was the day we gathered the rest and went to goodwill. Bought an ottoman that doubles as storage & we put all the princess costumes in there so they are out of the way.

The agreement was that if you want Santa to bring stuff from your list, you have to get rid of old stuff & help out the kids who aren't as blessed as you are.

It worked, but the biggest argument was with stuffed animals bc "they all are special"

We just did this on Sunday. Had a garage sale Friday & Saturday to get rid of stuff & Sunday was the day we gathered the rest and went to goodwill. Bought an ottoman that doubles as storage & we put all the princess costumes in there so they are out of the way.

The agreement was that if you want Santa to bring stuff from your list, you have to get rid of old stuff & help out the kids who aren't as blessed as you are.

It worked, but the biggest argument was with stuffed animals bc "they all are special
"

I could have typed these last two sentences, stuffed animals were basically a non-starter.

LOL. It definitely gets easier every time at least.

My son will be 1 yo in a week and he still only has 1 tooth. Hope that isn't something to be concerned with.

Good time of year to drop a few bucks to St Jude. I did so today. Hopefully none of us will ever need them, but they are doing amazing things every day.

http://www.stjude.org/waystohelp

So we had to tell Camden today about the move. She started seeing things missing that we boxed up already and we agreed that we weren't going to lie to them about this move, just not offer it up. She gets really attached to everything so no surprise the first reaction was a meltdown. But once we started talking about the new house some it changed over to her asking questions about the house and the move and that smoothed things over. We didn't even have to tell her about the pool so we can keep that a surprise for moving day and let her swim then!

Pro tip: now would be a good time to stop having then gnaw on your nose. I learned that the hard way the first time around...

We got one of those when we first moved up here. Best $250 ever spent as that has gotten us through 4 winters so far.

This threw up in my living room.
2346a36edb194b187ecd4bd27f3bfe2a.jpg

#WinterWoes

I can't believe this little guy turned 9 today! Time flies by so quickly...

jake%201st%20bday.jpg

Back