Looks awesome. Love the colors.

I was brave this weekend. Two girls, Disney on ice solo. I'm brave!

73beac7f619a2f19aad218099457b096.jpg

1f348d5115723191b701da0b9de86ed5.jpg

That's some great parenting right there, Mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our kids liked each other for a solid hour yesterday. Thought I was seeing and hearing things.

Our kids liked each other for a solid hour yesterday. Thought I was seeing and hearing things.

Thats impressive, a solid hour is heavenly

Even played together? That's like capturing lightning in a bottle.

Yep. We watched TV for about 15 minutes next to each other.

Spied the rest of the time b/c we were waiting for it all to crumble.

My kid goes through diapers like a fat kid goes through cake. It's insane the amount of poop and pee he generates for a 14 lb kid.

My kid goes through diapers like a fat kid goes through cake. It's insane the amount of poop and pee he generates for a 14 lb kid.

At the age yours is at, all kids are poop factories.

That's great. Love the pics. I will be there myself this coming January. My daughter will be dressed as Elsa or Repunzel. She keeps telling me I need to find a Christoph or Eugene costume...no!

Put this in the HHJJ thread, but I'm putting it here too, getting close!

Looking good...nice job! The penguin print looks familiar too :)

I don't envy you. We just got out of the diaper business a few months ago & I love not spending a small fortune each month.

Volume will be replaced by stink soon. Enjoy the respite.

bbebdf2997f348d1fce46810b671117b.jpg

Looks awesome! Those square shelves that hold the folding binds are great! Good for almost anything.

Very exciting times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

73beac7f619a2f19aad218099457b096.jpg

1f348d5115723191b701da0b9de86ed5.jpg
You sir, are brave, and your kids are freaking adorable. Well done. I think Disney on ice is in my future at some point... :(

The kids at the museum the other night, my daughter is such a ham.

bbebdf2997f348d1fce46810b671117b.jpg

Looks great, James!

You may want to move the rocker away from the wall to avoid patching/painting the drywall. Don't ask how I know.

Repeatedly seeing pictures of such beautiful kids in this thread is a constant reminder that we all out-kicked our coverage.

Olaf time...
5a0408b1d27c4f9730c50bb90b6f4969.jpg

Back