I can't watch women or old guys play golf. But I must say that I think Paula is gorgeous. Her made-for-TV smile is perfect.

Old guys are hot!

Not my type but I think all the ladies wear a lot of makeup. They are out on the course for 5 hours and on T.V. I'm no expert but I imagine that would take plastering it on.

A 9??? Are you nuts??? You're telling me she's perfect? If she was Paula Creamer who worked at the mall, nobody would look at her. She's about a 4.
Agree!

You got that right! Some can play a little bit, too, and that makes them hotter.

Kevin

That leaves me out, lol.

Paula+Creamer+Ricoh+Women+British+Open+Day+xgT62enYklNl.jpg

I'm available if she is looking for an other caddie :act-up:

I'm available if she is looking for an other caddie :act-up:
I can't stand the knee high socks, let alone those ugly things. Why cover up the legs????

I can't stand the knee high socks, let alone those ugly things. Why cover up the legs????

Agree..knee high socks are no good. Just an opinion, but it's my opinion, and that equals the truth ;)

Seriously, those socks make legs look bad.

Just the knee socks and nothing else is the ticket

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Those are not knee socks.

I'm with Hanks, if she brings those knee socks, some peanut butter and a good attitude we could have something special.

I like 'em, but I'm a big fan of Dr. Seuss.

Kevin

I'm with Hanks, if she brings those knee socks, some peanut butter and a good attitude we could have something special.
Yep. Those and the proper under garments could get interesting for sure!!!!

Like I said earlier not a Paula fan but if someone else had candy cane legs I could .....(family forum)

Their goofy looking, but no worse than the green pants with yellow polka dots, or purple pants with green stripes etc...

Paula Creamer is a great competitor. Fierce and Fun. A great combination. And of course fantastic eye candy. Ah yes, Camilo Villegas comes to mind as sweet eye candy from the PGA tour.

Why am I not suprised you went there Todd...LOL

and I agree completely:D

I have no issue with those socks whatsoever.

I like where the top of the sock meets the skin. It looks like it has a pretty good grip.

Kevin

Those socks are ridiculous. Ridiculously good, that is.

TWO ,TWO TIMES THE FUN..
0cd61390-0d25-4306-96d9-15ba3cb39246.jpg

Back