I'm with Hanks, if she brings those knee socks, some peanut butter and a good attitude we could have something special.

Lol.... +1!!!!

Interesting story about Paula Creamer. I was at the McDonald's Championship in Bulle Rocke, MD. I believe it was 2009 or 2010. On a tee shot Paula Creamer shanked a ball about 75 yards in the rough. She claimed to a Rules Official that the ball was falling off the tee during her swing and she couldn't stop mid-swing.

The ruling was that she could re-hit her driver penalty free. I've never looked up the rule but it seemed like the most Bullsh*t call I have ever seen :}

Love me some golf girls...........

I've have the chance to meet Paula a few times (even did shots with her at Ice Bar in Orlando) and hands down, she is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth, unpretentious golfers I have ever met. She is such a great role model for young girls and is great for women's golf. She could do no wrong in my eyes. Class act.

I've have the chance to meet Paula a few times (even did shots with her at Ice Bar in Orlando) and hands down, she is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth, unpretentious golfers I have ever met. She is such a great role model for young girls and is great for women's golf. She could do no wrong in my eyes. Class act.

Hmmm... I'd love to do shots with Paula!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Take a girl that's a 6 and put a golf club in her hand; she becomes an 8.

Damn skippy....my next girl friend will play golf dammit...or at least ride in the cart with me...LOL

Damn skippy....my next EX-WIFE will play golf dammit...or at least ride in the cart with me...LOL

My version. :D

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Heath Ledger in the Dark Knight wore less make-up than Paula does on a daily basis.

Doesn't mean much when the lights are out.

I hope Paula beats the mustache off of Gary McCord.

Kevin

Back