PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Spank wants it....

Still too long. Hehe.

I'm just happy that it's hot enough outside there that Craig Sager doesn't get to wear one of his ridiculous clown outfits.

I need a TW rebound here. Nothing gets a tournament thread going more than a hot TW.

Davis Loves shirt looked better on me at the 2011 outing.

It's more agreeable towards the paler side of the spectrum.

I'm pretty stoked all four of my guys tee off after TV coverage starts. I was getting worried for a second there for not picking Tiger. I also didn't pick Watney, because I didn't want to jinx him.

I need a TW rebound here. Nothing gets a tournament thread going more than a hot TW.

Without a doubt

i thought tw was back, then i woke up and he was back to even! lol

you and tim finchem both, nothing gets tv contract prices increased like Tiger winning.

Come on Norén!! -1 at moment.

Not a bad shot for TW he should par this hole

Dude he isn't gonna make the cut. I can't fathom what anyone saw last week that says he does anything. His caddie is a joke and so is his game. He is only useful for punchlines.

I hope someone gets hot and we can go a few mins without hearing about the one nice shot that MORON tiger hits.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

WOW Ryo went from +2 to +10 from 15th through the 18th holes. Ouch!

WOW Ryo went from +2 to +10 from 15th through the 18th holes. Ouch!

I was gonna say... don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Unfortunate too because of his story.

I only heard part of the story earlier. What happened to the greens?

I was gonna say... don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Unfortunate too because of his story.

Yeah, he is someone you really want to root for. I wonder why he struggles so much being consistent over here.

Damaged by the mowers, just a small portion and quickly repaired, you can see the outlines of the new sod though

Something about change in weather and dew caused the brushes on the mowers to grab the green and rip it up a bit, so they resodded.

They said the dew point went up and thats why the blades got stuck in the greens? Really weird it seems like

Holy H2O batman! That hole(18) would scare the bejeezus outta me!

500 yard par 4 and they dont use drivers... different game they are playing for sure

Holy H2O batman! That hole(18) would scare the bejeezus outta me!

Having walked the 18 on Tuesday, it is a beast of a whole, and could be a decider for the tournament. Holes 15-18 are going to be great to watch.

Back