PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

I need a TW rebound here. Nothing gets a tournament thread going more than a hot TW.

Well it took me about 15 minutes to catch up from yesterday afternoon with some One-T Grade 'A' skimming so I'd say this thread is doing just fine! :act-up:

Should be a great tournament. All my guys tee off later today so we'll see how the afternoon treats them. Team 9I FTW!

Day, Yang, McIlroy, Fowler

Having walked the 18 on Tuesday, it is a beast of a whole, and could be a decider for the tournament. Holes 15-18 are going to be great to watch.

I have a feeling we can see a Jean Van DeVelde repeat through those holes on Sunday.

Crazy how much different those two swings are for Tiger from 01 to now..

And he's only advanced it 40 yards from that bunker... Bogey upcoming?

Well it took me about 15 minutes to catch up from yesterday afternoon with some One-T Grade 'A' skimming so I'd say this thread is doing just fine! :act-up:

Should be a great tournament. All my guys tee off later today so we'll see how the afternoon treats them. Team 9I FTW!

Day, Yang, McIlroy, Fowler

9I,

I am shocked you picked Fowler :D

Crazy how much different those two swings are for Tiger from 01 to now..

And he's only advanced it 40 yards from that bunker... Bogey upcoming?

Double?

Just started watching. 18 looks absolutely evil.

Yeah, I will be shocked if he can pull out a par.

i got DJ
Donald
Day
Fowler

heck yeah, good pic 9I lol

He will be lucky for bogey now.

still early in the tourney....he may have a wicking jacket in the closet somewhere

Still too long. Hehe.

I'm just happy that it's hot enough outside there that Craig Sager doesn't get to wear one of his ridiculous clown outfits.

Not sure how but Stricker birdied the long par 3 15th!

tired of watching tiger online, cant wiat for 1 to watch on tnt

still early in the tourney....he may have a wicking jacket in the closet somewhere

Oh for the love of all that is holy... I didn't know they constructed ugly clown suits in dri-fit? And please keep him away from the interview tent and the AC.

Wow we think alike. I feel like everyone has the same picks

i know i see atleast 2 of my picks in everybody elses, i knew that would happen so i picked fowler, figured not many would pick him and if he finshes top 5 ill be good

Mr. Khaki, USA edition, is now tied for the lead with the lover of all things French, Bubba Watson.

Luke is back to -2
My picks are:
Day
Garrigus
Donald
Eldrick

I hope bubba can keep it up.

That looked like an Epoch tee in Tigers hand.

1. Jason Day
2. Sergio Garcia
3. Stewart Cink
4. Gary Woodland

Tiebreaker -- 268

9I,

I am shocked you picked Fowler :D

i got DJ
Donald
Day
Fowler

heck yeah, good pic 9I lol

What can I say, I like his chances! T2 last week and T5 at the British Open, he's playing pretty good golf right now.

I'm definately feeling in the minority picking Yanger..... seemed like a solid pick to me.

I've got:

Steve Stricker (-4)
Jason Day
Rickie Fowler
Dustin Johnson

Back