PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

How many of you fellas and ladies picked the khaki super hero?

Come on Tiger, finish birdie birdie birdie!

Come on tiger, just finish and get off the course

I reallly startd enjoying this broadcast the minute Michael Breed's headset quit working. They should do that more often.

+1 dude, I can't stand that guy.

I feel bad for Bubba. Birdies 12-15 and then bogeys 18-4. Yikes.

How many of you fellas and ladies picked the khaki super hero?

13604923.jpg

I feel bad for Bubba. Birdies 12-15 and then bogeys 18-4. Yikes.

Yeah, I was just going to say that... looks tough out there today

Yay! Tiger got a par!

Yay! Tiger got a par!

Sounds like me celebrating one. Of course I shoot in the 90's and haven't eaten in Perkins for a year and a half.

Is Tiger purposely aiming for the bunkers?

Pretty nice round for the youngster Matteo Manassero, already in the clubhouse at -2 for his first round.

Sounds like me celebrating one. Of course I shoot in the 90's and haven't eaten in Perkins for a year and a half.

Dude, you dont know what you are missing. The tremendous Twelve is outstanding and their pie is quite good.

Anybody know if Day's got the Spider back in the bag?

Dude, you dont know what you are missing. The tremendous Twelve is outstanding and their pie is quite good.

We all know VI is where the pie is at...

Well, that's the trouble right there Spank. :D

I think the first reporter that axes Tiger what went wrong today should just be fired and barred from the event the rest of the week. Then tonight we get to see all the "experts" talk about how defensive Tiger was today when asked about his round. I would rather they focus on the guys who are eating up the course but I somehow feel that isn't going to happen because of his performance.

Tiger is on fire !!!!! Goooooooooooo Eldrick!!!!!

I've had their pie (French Silk I think) and it's outstanding. Problem is they're closing all the ones close to my house. I'm blaming it all on Tiger. Like thanks Tiger... now I have to settle for Cracker Barrel. Hehe.

Live coverage on TNT now!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Ryo is +15? What is going on there?

Think we may here of an injury post round....

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

holy carp! Norén eagled the 12th?

Back