PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

in the water again, bunker water, bunker water. tiger " i love hazards: woods

The announcers just said that Tiger and Paddy combined have only hit 11 fairways today.

I feel so bad for Paddy to have to be mentioned with TW! :act-up:

Fairway bunker to the water. I'm sure I'll be used to that by time next Saturday comes around.

That hurts for Woods. Ball in water.

Steve Stricker at the top of the leaderboard and Jerry Kelly in second place....not sure Esox can contain his excitement right now.

Thats a lot of weekend khaki.

Somebody please grab Tigers driver and snap it!

Tiger looks like he doesn't even want to be there right now. I hate it for him. He's struggling. He doesn't know what to do.

I can´t wait to the pressconference: reporter: Tiger, how´s the knee? lol

If you want something to follow for the next hour or 2, Stricker is at -6 through 11 holes and hit it tight on #3 (his 12th). 2 more birdies with no bogeys and he shoots 62, a score that has never been shot in a major championship.

If you want something to follow for the next hour or 2, Stricker is at -6 through 11 holes and hit it tight on #3 (his 12th). 2 more birdies with no bogeys and he shoots 62, a score that has never been shot in a major championship.

Roy McAvoy shot that in Tin Cup.

That is pretty cool I will for sure be watching for this.

Steve Stricker is a khaki super hero.

Coverage starts over here in 15 mins, already getting funny looks from the wife as we are away. Gotta get my priorities right though, it is a Major afterall

Can't wait to see Lee Westwood tooth this course to death.

Yikes Tiger

I came so close to picking Stricker dang it! Oh well atleast I get to watch Tiger play for two days. Who would have thought in order to see Tiger play 4 days in a row there would have to be no cut! I have a feeling Foley will be going bye bye soon. Not all swings fit all people.

Coverage starts over here in 15 mins, already getting funny looks from the wife as we are away. Gotta get my priorities right though, it is a Major afterall

Take out the trash now, while you have a chance! 15 minutes...mow the yard...GO!

Ryo is +15? What is going on there?

JB - How many people have Stricker on their team? :clapp:

What an Epic collapse. The commentators are now talking about how tough it is coming back from injury.

I reallly startd enjoying this broadcast the minute Michael Breed's headset quit working. They should do that more often.

Back