PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

talk about a gutty performance from Rory. this is impressive to watch.

Damn Shaun Micheel.

Really happy with Day's performance :) Got to give it to Rory, he is soldering on and has the will and spirit of a winner.

I can't believe Rory is still out there to be honest

Kuch got an ugly double cross right there. Thats gonna be tough to save par.

All in all my guys are lingering around which is fine..but I'm hurt by Rickies performance along with Bubbas just ouch.

I knew Bubba would struggle. He's extremely long but I didnt have a good feeling.

Rory from the bunker....crazy good.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

What the heck is Kuchar doing?

If Kuch gets bogey. That will be the save of the weekend.

You would think the jaws of life came in and rescued Rory on the 1st tee & he overcame it the way TNT is discussing his wrist injury.

You would think the jaws of life came in and rescued Rory on the 1st tee & he overcame it the way TNT is discussing his wrist injury.

They may have to amputate JB! C'mon have some sympathy, sheesh!

:D

There are some real surprises today. I really hope this is Stricker's tournament.

Heard his wrist is shattered in 3 places and he also dislocated his shoulder and tore a bicep muscle. Don't know how he is still playing.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Yeah it don't seem like much except for some tape.

Shaun Micheel has the jerkiest swing I have ever seen, maybe more than 2 Gloves.

I love the media!

Where's that damn spray they use in soccer that heals everything?
That's funny right there.

Just got home and had to go thru about 8 pages. I can't believe nobody has said a hurt Rory is playing better than a healthy Eldrick. So I have to.

Oops by Fowler in the water on 15.

Damnit Fowler! :at-wits-end:

:angry::doh:

Heres to hoping DJ misses the cut with Rickie :drinks:

Great showing by the Wisconsin boys today: Stricker shot a 63 and Jerry Kelly shot a 65. Horrible round for Ishikawa though, he shot an 85!

I liked how they said there are 230,209 people in Madison and 230,207 of them are not at the top of the leaderboard.

Back