PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Praise the Lord Fowler made a birdie.

No talk of Westy today. I'm assuming that means he's sucking.

No talk of anything really on TNT. Commercials every 45 seconds are driving me crazy.

No talk of Westy today. I'm assuming that means he's sucking.

+2 thru 15. Not sucking as bad as Eldrick.

No talk of anything really on TNT. Commercials every 45 seconds are driving me crazy.

I feel ya, I feel like all I've been watching is commercials.

Its ridiculous. They show two shots followed by commercials followed by PGA highlights from 50 years ago. Terrible coverage.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Worst coverage I've seen on a tourney all year

Is Rory demonstrating for us that the follow-through is the most over-hyped part of golf swing instruction or what. Throwing darts without "crossing the T", "turning over the right wrist", "holding the finish", "making a balanced follow-through", etc. etc. etc.

The same Omega commercial over and over and over! I love watches, but that's rediculous.

Another commercial. Wtf!!!

Yeah, TNT needs to stick to basketball coverage

That's not hard.

I just hope I don't get called a troll and get neutral'd for saying bad things about Eldrick.

Another commercial. Wtf!!!

Earlier today it was 20 minutes between commercials. There are few groups left on the course and therefore very little to "cover". In addition, the 6-7pm hour commercials probably sold for a MUCH higher run rate than earlier in the day. Those two things combine to make this hour pretty painful to watch.

*Golf channel does the same thing.

I have had a couple in the last few weeks.

Yeah, nothing like Tiger suckage and open honesty to bust up your control panel.

I have a feeling we see a motivated Tiger tomorrow.

What do you mean by motivated? Focused on getting out of town?

Maybe Tiger will remember he's playing in a major tomorrow? Maybe he forgot today and was unmotivated.

Maybe Tiger will remember he's playing in a major tomorrow? Maybe he forgot today and was unmotivated.

I'd settle for him remembering he's playing golf

Looks like most of the long knockers found trouble today.

Back