PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

I think Stricker will struggle tomarrow along with Jerry Kelly. The greens will be firm and fast and I think they struggle.

While Stricker may struggle, I can assure you that firm and fast greens wont be the reason. The faster the greens the better he putts. And he is already one of the best putters on tour.

You guys really didn't listen to me did you. Who did I say was gonna be doing well? ANDERS HANSEN. Where is he currently? T5.

Tiger? +7. :') It is a great day.....kidding.

But didnt you pick Poulter also? hehe

Most of Tiger's shots will be televised and they will sprinkle in some Stricker putts. Actually, if the coverage is anything like it was this evening we will see more Omega and Hover-round advertisements than golf. Those hover-rounds are exciting though.

Personally I don't care about the tournament anymore. All I can think about is getting an Omega watch......

I need stricker to keep it going and then my three other guys all at +1 to go a little lower. I have stricker, Bradley, day and the yanger.

You guys really didn't listen to me did you. Who did I say was gonna be doing well? ANDERS HANSEN. Where is he currently? T5.

Tiger? +7. :') It is a great day.....kidding.

Let's talk again on Sunday. He's missed the cut in the last 7 majors he has played in before this past British Open. Maybe we should talk Friday, haha.

At least when tigger misses the cut we won't have to watch his terrible golf all weekend. I didn't even know anyone else was playing besides tigger, love and Harrington.

He's not gonna miss the cut, he will be even par going into Saturday. You heard it here first.

I"m guessing most had to suffer through Golf Channels coverage today. I watched last Sundays round via broadcast and was pleasantly surprised they left the Tiger mania off for the day. I actually think the major networks are finally moving on. Unfortunately they are just doing it to different players now, like Rory today.

He's not gonna miss the cut, he will be even par going into Saturday. You heard it here first.

You should really stop drinking it's getting late.

I know this has been discussed. Major skim. But seriously what the heck was Rory thinking hitting that root..why would he wind up on the shot rather than just punch out.

So what does everybody think we get on TV tomorrow?
Stricker or Tiger?

Based on play, we should get to see Stricker. But, I guess the media believes watching and reporting on Tiger playing poorly is better than others playing well.

---
- ...just tap it in...

So he's shooting 63 tomorrow? I think he'll be a lot closer to 73 than 63.

Hopefully he does shoot good enough to make the cut. Viewership will be up.

he will be even par going into Saturday. You heard it here first.

Care to make that interesting. He will not shoot a 63 in the afternoon. Not in my opinion and I guess I could say you heard it here first.
Make the cut? maybe, but I will gladly take your action on the 63.

Umm what? Eagle 12?

Yeah, seemed like a lot of players were making Eagle on 12 today. Not saying you expect it, but there were a lot of them.

So he's shooting 63 tomorrow? I think he'll be a lot closer to 73 than 63.

Hopefully he does shoot good enough to make the cut. Viewership will be up.

I hope Tiger misses the cut. That way they will show the players who deserve the TV time instead of Tiger.

Yeah, seemed like a lot of players were making Eagle on 12 today. Not saying you expect it, but there were a lot of them.

You talking about my 4 guys in the THP contest? Yeah they sucked today. There were 6 total eagles, not sure which holes they were on.

I hope Tiger misses the cut. That way they will show the players who deserve the TV time instead of Tiger.

I think he misses the cut too. They projected the cut to be +4 or +5, so he'll have to shoot at least a 68 if that is the case, and I don't think he has it in him.

It looked like there were a ton of story lines out there on the golf course today. I was stuck at work ad could only catch the highlights. It will be interesting to see who makes the cut and who doesn't. I will have to wait until the weekend to catch some live golf.

I think he misses the cut too. They projected the cut to be +4 or +5, so he'll have to shoot at least a 68 if that is the case, and I don't think he has it in him.

Im just so over the Tiger worship. He was a great player but he hasnt consistently played well for a long time and IMO he isnt deserving of all the attention. You had Stricker tieing for the lowest round EVER in a major but still we're talking about Tiger.

It looked like there were a ton of story lines out there on the golf course today. I was stuck at work ad could only catch the highlights. It will be interesting to see who makes the cut and who doesn't. I will have to wait until the weekend to catch some live golf.

My girlfriend was texting me updates about Stricker, Kelly and Tiger all day. Im a lucky man to have a woman who is so supportive of my golf obsession. :in-love:

You talking about my 4 guys in the THP contest? Yeah they sucked today. There were 6 total eagles, not sure which holes they were on.

I'm not sure you and I are on the same page. In fact, I know I'm back a couple chapters at least...

I was referring to 12 as "Eagle 12" because in the brief period I watched it, I saw Folwer and Hoffman both make Eagle, and the announcers were making comments about how easy it was playing.

My girlfriend was texting me updates about Stricker, Kelly and Tiger all day. Im a lucky man to have a woman who is so supportive of my golf obsession. :in-love:

Does she have a sister?...lol

I was checking the leaderboard from my phone when i could. I just started a new job so I had to be on my best behavior.

Does she have a sister?...lol

I was checking the leaderboard from my phone when i could. I just started a new job so I had to be on my best behavior.

Sorry, all the other kids are boys. Even better yet when we go play mini-golf she doesnt get that upset when I beat her (and by beat her I mean I absolutely destroy her and dont let up no matter how far ahead I am. The last time we played mini golf she got 4 holes in one and I still beat her by a dozen strokes). She gets how serious golf is to me, how much I work on my game and how my pride wouldnt let me allow her to beat me.
Even better, she doesnt complain too much when I spend a lot of money on golf. Ive probably spent over $1500 on golf this year and she doesnt say much about it.
I dont think that a man can ask for much more than that.

I'm not sure you and I are on the same page. In fact, I know I'm back a couple chapters at least...

I was referring to 12 as "Eagle 12" because in the brief period I watched it, I saw Folwer and Hoffman both make Eagle, and the announcers were making comments about how easy it was playing.

I'm pretty sure you are right, we aren't on the same page! You had mentioned something about me being +1 or something? And that's where I got confused!

Sorry, all the other kids are boys. Even better yet when we go play mini-golf she doesnt get that upset when I beat her (and by beat her I mean I absolutely destroy her and dont let up no matter how far ahead I am. The last time we played mini golf she got 4 holes in one and I still beat her by a dozen strokes). She gets how serious golf is to me, how much I work on my game and how my pride wouldnt let me allow her to beat me.
Even better, she doesnt complain too much when I spend a lot of money on golf. Ive probably spent over $1500 on golf this year and she doesnt say much about it.
I dont think that a man can ask for much more than that.

Can I have your Girlfriend?

Back