PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Wow, Jason Day was on a roll and then just threw it all away. Shows you how quickly a round can go down the tubes.

There are some ridiculous holes!

...Maybe they will find a way to blame Tiger for Rory's injury...

Don't worry, I'm sure they have their top people working on that as we speak...

There are some ridiculous holes!

There really are some brutal holes. #15 par 3 comes to mind.

Commentator was suggesting they lay up to play safe. They said Billy Casper did that at a tournament in route to a win. He scored 3's all four days. I don't remember the tournament, but it was a funny story.

Oh my god, wrist-watch 2011is in full effect.

--
tapatalk

Good lord did they waste enough time on his injury...just wow
Especially since some might say it was the most foolish shot of the day. He pretty much just threw his club into it and let go, kamikaze style. Easy to see on the vid.

Don't worry, I'm sure they have their top people working on that as we speak...

I wonder what Stevie Williams thinks about Rory's injury? Did he get interviewed today after his round?

-7 Steve Stricker
-1 DA Points (TM)
EV Nick Watney
+2 Martin Kaymer (TM)

Lookin' good, in the neighbor's hood.

Probably a lot of Stricker pics. Need the District Attorney to finish strong.

There really are some brutal holes. #15 par 3 comes to mind.

Commentator was suggesting they lay up to play safe. They said Billy Casper did that at a tournament in route to a win. He scored 3's all four days. I don't remember the tournament, but it was a funny story.

That Par 3 is absurd. When they first did the flyover today, first thing that came to my mind was to play it safe and lay up.

But, that's the difference between me and the Pro's...a Pro wouldnt think of laying up on a Par 3, I would.

How my groups doing:

McIlroy: E
Garrigus: E
Day: +1
Fowler:+4

Not bad but not good. Im expecting a low number by Fowler tomarrow with the rain coming tonight and soft greens in the morning. Same goes for McIlroy and Day. I think Garrigus can have a low day too if he gets on a birdie hunt.

Especially since some might say it was the most foolish shot of the day. He pretty much just threw his club into it and let go, kamikaze style. Easy to see on the vid.

I think he said the same thing, like he figured he could let go right after impact with the ball and before it hit the root. FAIL, haha.

But if that was the case, why the heck did he not move all those people out of the way? If he was going to let go intentionally, that was pretty bonehead on his part to let all those people stay right there. (Not to mention how stupid the people themselves were for standing there!) He never did say "get out of the way, this thing could come flying."

So what does everybody think we get on TV tomorrow?
Stricker or Tiger?

I wonder what Stevie Williams thinks about Rory's injury? Did he get interviewed today after his round?
Steve didnt caddy good enough to get an interview today. Maybe tomorrow.

Reactions: JB
So what does everybody think we get on TV tomorrow?
Stricker or Tiger?

Tiger of course. The streaming groups are already set. They won't show Strick till those last 4 holes on sunday if he still is leading.

Steve didnt caddy good enough to get an interview today. Maybe tomorrow.

I am almost certain I saw his face on the camera and saw him giving an interview

Tiger of course. The streaming groups are already set. They won't show Strick till those last 4 holes on sunday if he still is leading.

The afternoon times are all televised. Im not speaking about what is streamed. While featured groups are set, they have been changed in the past based on play according to the PGA Tour. I would love to see leaders in contention rather than "the journey on the cut line".

I hate to say this, but I really hope Stricker falls apart tomorrow. Help DJ make the cut line. +5? You gotta be kidding me smalls, you were +1 going into what today was "Eagle 12".

Most of Tiger's shots will be televised and they will sprinkle in some Stricker putts. Actually, if the coverage is anything like it was this evening we will see more Omega and Hover-round advertisements than golf. Those hover-rounds are exciting though.

He never did say "get out of the way, this thing could come flying."
My thoughts exactly. Pretty careless, but I think Rory is pretty careless.

At least when tigger misses the cut we won't have to watch his terrible golf all weekend. I didn't even know anyone else was playing besides tigger, love and Harrington.

I hate to say this, but I really hope Stricker falls apart tomorrow. Help DJ make the cut line. +5? You gotta be kidding me smalls, you were +1 going into what today was "Eagle 12".

Umm what? Eagle 12?

I think Stricker will struggle tomarrow along with Jerry Kelly. The greens will be firm and fast and I think they struggle.

You guys really didn't listen to me did you. Who did I say was gonna be doing well? ANDERS HANSEN. Where is he currently? T5.

Tiger? +7. :') It is a great day.....kidding.

Back