Phoenix Waste Management Open [Spoilers]

I just looked at my team. HA! I have 4 golfers with $0. HA!

Look for bill haas to come out shootin. He's calm, cool and collected and ready to make a run(I hope). I just need him make some money.

From the iPhone.

Look for bill haas to come out shootin. He's calm, cool and collected and ready to make a run(I hope). I just need him make some money.

From the iPhone.

lol and hes also 3 over too.

hopefully he was only having troubles playing the waiting game yesterday and will be better in the closing holes.

Hopefully, hes on my team.

Fantasy site not updating for me. Anyone else with issues?

That Dufner fella has some serous waggle going on. It's kind of annoying.

That Dufner fella has some serous waggle going on. It's kind of annoying.

How are you guys watching this? Am I the only one working right now?

How are you guys watching this? Am I the only one working right now?

oh, i'm working, i have a customer that has a good wifi connection and a huge tv in their lounge. i can look like i'm working when i'm actually THP'ing, watching golf, and drinking their coffee, lol

Haas drops another shot... That guy has single handedly cost me 20+ positions in round 4.

oh, i'm working, i have a customer that has a good wifi connection and a huge tv in their lounge. i can look like i'm working when i'm actually THP'ing, watching golf, and drinking their coffee, lol

Thats awesome.

They also have snacks and an ice cream station, lol

Hmmm do they need any security camera's, door access or alarms? I'll be over in a minute to see.

Looks like Wilson may have to birdie the 18th to win.

I didn't want to see Gainey win, but it hurts to see the guy lose that much money on 17.

Back