Phoenix Waste Management Open [Spoilers]

I'm following it at work at pgatour.com/shottracker

Yeah, looks like T2G just had a complete blowout on 17... guy seems like he's got a nasty chip on his shoulder anyway, so I knew he'd have a tough time keeping it together when it came down to crunch time.

Man that was tough to watch ole Two Gloves making that disastrous triple bogey on 17. Poor SOB.

wilson needs to birdie the 18th for the win, drives it in to a bunker

Mark Wilson's putt for the win...

Spoiler
misses...playoff here we come

We have free golf, Wilson is picked by 3 THPers, I don't see any pick for Duffner.

I'm sure it will be "leaked" that Phil's arthritis acted up starting towards the end of yesterdays round and that's what caused his poor finish.

It sucked seeing Phil become a non-factor down the stretch here but really he still put together a pretty good week as far as the shots he hit and how he was swinging the club. I think him focusing on fine tuning his game and stopping working on any kind of swing changes etc will be a huge thing for him.

he seemed to miss quite a few short putts this week
I saw Nobilo break down his putting stroke and it's indeed breaking down. He's got some work to do. It's amazing how he gives away strokes ad nauseam, yet he's in contention at almost very tournament. He was a non-factor at this tournament come the weekend. He averaged 29 putts per round which was T47 in the field.

I saw Nobilo break down his putting stroke and it's indeed breaking down. He's got some work to do. It's amazing how he gives away strokes ad nauseam, yet he's in contention at almost very tournament. He was a non-factor at this tournament come the weekend. He averaged 29 putts per round which was T47 in the field.

just imagine if he didn't do that in majors.

Wilson birdies 2nd hole to win.

54th this week. My best yet if the board is done moving. Updates seemed a bit slow today, so hopefully all the updates are completed.

Wilson already has two wins this season. That's great, congrats!

YES!!! I am so freaking pumped for Wilson right now. Watching the last few holes of Wilson's and the playoffs I was so nervous for him. Congrats to him!! Man I'll be rooting for him all year now!! WOoOOOOoOO.

That was a clutch hole he played to hammer home the win. Good work to Mark Wilson. 2 wins already in 2011, he's off to a great start- I hope he can keep it going all season long as he seems like a really nice guy.

Wow, Mark Wilson. What a start to the season for that man. From what I've seen of him, he just doesn't miss greens!

That was a clutch hole he played to hammer home the win. Good work to Mark Wilson. 2 wins already in 2011, he's off to a great start- I hope he can keep it going all season long as he seems like a really nice guy.

2 early season wins should be able to get him in the tour championship at the end of the year. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of this this season.

Great start for Mark, Congrats.

T50 thanks mostly to Phil and Bill Haas giving up in round 4. Thanks, guys.

2 wins now for Mark Wilson. I love this guy's swing.

I would be surprised if Phil''s Arthritis wasn't causing him some problems, especially in that cold weather they've had to play in. When mine acts up sometimes it's a struggle to get through 18 holes, let alone 72

I would be surprised if Phil''s Arthritis wasn't causing him some problems, especially in that cold weather they've had to play in. When mine acts up sometimes it's a struggle to get through 18 holes, let alone 72

Not just the cold weather, but the drastic temperature changes (from 40 and cold when you tee off on one in the morning, to 75-80 when you finish at 18) each day, the long days on saturday and sunday; I can't imagine the old man was feeling too hot toward the end of the tournament.

great great win for Wilson, is there anyway you can win twice on tour and not make it to east lake? Wilson completed the wisconsin sunday trifecta with the W. Let's hope he can continue this hot streak, if he can continue to never miss greens and keeps the ball below the hole, maybe Wilson can add a green jacket to go along with the yellow visor he wore yesterday......

Back